Broken Rules #2

"I really can't i'm sorry." he tried to stand up but i grabbed his arm moved over and pulled him onto my bed. "how do you have this much strength while your half asleep?" he asked sitting up and leaning against my headboard. "i don't know." i layed my head on his lap and he played with my hair and i drifted off to sleep for real. But not beforei heard something. "you will move once she is asleep understand." my father said and i could hear Nat slap his arm. "yes i will." Peter said with a little bit of sadness in his voice. i grabbed onto his shirt tightly. "no don't leave me please." i could tell i started something but it didn't matter. I slowly fell back asleep and woke up with sunlight coming through my window and voices at my door. i open my eyes slowly and see Nat, my dad. Bruce at my door staring at me. "W-What are y-you guys doing in my room?" i asked still not fully awake. "you don't seem to worry about the arm around your waist!" my dad said full of anger. I move to get out of bed but Peter's arms pull me closer to him and he mumbles something like "no don't go". i smile and lay back down. "Nope everybody up time for training!" my dad comes and pulls me out of bed. "ouch!" i said. My dad looked back full of worry he had pulled the hand i cut last night. Peter jumps up once i say that and grabs my hand to see if the cut opened again. "it's ok nothing opened." he said in his morning voice which is a lot deeper. He goes and sits back on the bed. "why is everyone in my room?" he asked still not aware we are in my room. "actually we are in Y/N room you slept in her room last night." Nat said still standing in the door way. Peter popped open his eyes and looked at my dad.

Peters pov

i didn't know what was going to happen next i could tell Mr. Stark was mad. "Look sir nothing happened i was going to go back to my room but i fell asleep." i said before i could get killed. "Listen to me boy and listen real good pull another stunt like that and you will regret it understand me." he said his face inches from mine. "yes sir." i said looking down. "Don't we get a say in this. i mean it is our lifes." Y/N says pulling me away from her dad.

your pov

"how about we sit down and discuss this Nat said pushing everybody onto my bed. I stand up and got to my closet to get clothes on for the day and out of my pj's. 

i choose this^

i choose this^

"nope go change!" my dad as soon as i walk out. 

"what why?" i asked 

"It shows to much." he said still pointing to the closet.

"dad you bought me this!" i said but he still points to my closet. i walk in grab another jacket i stole from Peter and put on jean shorts. i walk out and Peter is staring at me confused and i knew why.

"when did you get another one of my jackets?" he asked smiling. 

"I have my ways." I said as I sat down next to him on my bed. My dad was staring at me with cold eyes. And I knew what he was about to say. 

"I told you no borrowing clothes from each other!" he said more angry then he has ever been towards me. I smiled a innocent smile at him. then I turned to peter and started laughing.

"what's so funny?" peter asked confused on what happened.

"i'm not borrowing this Peter is never going to get it back it's mine now." I said giggling a little at the end. Nat gave me a fist bump knowing that I just blew my dad's mind and patience. I looked at my dad. 

"listen dad you know I love and respect you but you can't control my life. I do agree certain rules are needed for kids however you can't tell me to stop my feelings for someone. It is just a boy what's the worst that could happen? we get married have a family and stay happy together. Would you rather have me hang out with Peter or some thug from a alleyway? cause hate to break it to you but that's where most girls my age find their boyfriends. You should be happy I finally can stand to be around a person that's my age. My entire life I have been around adults never had a kid close to my age till now. You can't tell my heart what it wants and what it doesn't want. Its not you life it's mine." I finished and looked back up at my dad with tears in my eyes. Peter wraps his arms around me and I cry quietly into his shoulder. 

"ok listen I don't want you to dating I don't like the idea of it however we can take things slow you guys can hang out and be in each others rooms but still doors open understand?" he looks at us. 

"I can work with that." I said and Peter nods. 

"look y/n I love you and I only want whats best for you but I need to make sure its best for you I want to be able to be 100 percent certain about your life and that it will be good." My dad pulls me into a hug before letting go. Peter puts a hand above my hip and slightly goes up and down to calm me. 

"But one thing I don't want to see any contact other then hugs, high fives, fist bumps and handshakes ok for now." he said looking at Peter. 

"yes sir" Peter says as he takes his hand away. 

"Tony Stark you and I are going to have a talk and then we will tell the kids about rules understand me ! As of right now kids there are no rules go live your lives for the day but know Peter could very well be killed by any Male or Female in this house. The rules will be put into place by the end of the day. However today  is a blizzard threat so you have to stay inside. Does everybody understand?!?" Nat said glaring at my dad. Everybody nodded in agreement even Bruce who wasn't really suppose to agree but I think Nat scared him. 

"Mr. Stark follow me so we can discuss your daughters life and choices." Nat said grabbing him and Bruce's hands walking out the door. But Nat stopped and said one more thing to me and Peter. 

"Peter if she is hurt, mad, broken, angry, or pregnant by the end of the day there will be serious consequences!" Then she walked away like nothing happened. Me and Peter looked at each other and could she we were both blushing. 

"Ready for a day of fun I think" Peter said in a funny voice.

"yes just let me get dressed." I said standing up.