Are you trying to flirt with me kiddo?

Aiden's POV

"Okay Aiden I would like a green tea with extra sugar please and thank you." Y/n said to me and her smile never dropped. This is what I have been waiting for this entire time. I nodded my head with a grin and turned around then begun making her drink. I heard her pull out a seat behind me and shortly two more chairs were scrapped across the floor. As her drink finished brewing I slipped the bottle out of my front pocket and looked down at it in my hand, questioning if I should even go through with this. Maybe I could sit down with her tonight and we could form a connection. I would never put Y/N through anything bad, but this drink mix seems like it's not good for her either.

"Aiden you almost done over there?" I heard her sweet voice shout across the cafe. Quickly making my decision I put the bottle back into my pocket and poured her drink into a tall glass. I walked out to the table and placed the drink in front of her while taking a seat across from her.

"Aw thank you love." She said and took a big sip and I felt a load of stress be taken off my chest. I'm thankful I changed my mind last second. I would never want her to go through something like that.

"Okay so continue on were you?" Leila asked Y/N to which she blushed and looked over at me and then back to Leila.

"Was she what?" Me and Liam asked at the same time causing Leila to laugh out loud.

"Pregnant silly. Y/n was just telling us about her situation that happened in Florida remember?" She asked but mainly directed it towards Liam. "Well are you Y/n?"

We all looked over to Y/n and she turned a bright red while I held my breathe and tensed up.

"No. No I'm not it was a false alarm."

Me and Liam let out a sigh of relief and Leila looked a little upset but eventually spoke up, "Well better luck next time." At that comment I immediately frowned and my mood shifted to the bad end and I don't want Y/n to see that side of me. Stupid wimpy Peter Parker gets the chance to be with Y/n and that is on the top of his to do list. If I had the chance to be with her that wouldn't even make it on the top 60 of the things I want to do with her.

"Aiden are you okay?" Y/n asked placing her hand on mine and I melted at that. I looked up from folded hands to her hand placed on top of mine. It was so small compared to mine and it just made this all seem so much sweeter. I looked up and we made eye contact causing her to pull away and turn slightly red. Leila and Liam cleared their throats and we looked over at them and I coughed quickly to clear my throat and flustered head.

"Yeah I am okay sorry it was just a long day at work." I said quickly thinking of an excuse and Leila frowned at me.

"Aw hun I'm so sorry if we overworked you today. I didn't mean to tomo-" She begun to ramble but I quickly cut her off before she went on one of her mile long speeches about doing better and how happy she is that they found me. Although I found them but they don't know that.

"It's okay don't worry about it."

"Okay well it's been a long day for all of us so why don't we all call it a night. Aiden would you please walk Y/n home. She got a threat yesterday from some psycho and we don't want anything to happen to our adopted daughter." Liam chuckled and before anyone could suggest something else I quickly agreed, more then happy to spend time with her alone. We all cleaned up quickly and locked up before we headed out into the streets. I already knew how to get to the tower just like everyone else in the world but I still let Y/n lead so I didn't come off like a creep, although I kind of am.

"So I have been going to their coffee shop for awhile now how come I haven't seen you around before?" She randomly asked me wrapping her arms around herself since there was a slight chill.