Why is it always me

"So Y/N..." Nat began as she walked out of the bathroom and Peter and I stood up within seconds. 

"Just tell me please before I lose my mind." I rushed out holding Peter's hand for dear life. 

"It's a false alarm love. All your test came back negative baby. I'm sorry." Nat said handing me all my negative test. I looked at them all with mixed emotions. Didn't I want this? Shouldn't I be glad? We're to young to have a baby our lives are to dangerous right now. So then why am I so sad about this? 

"Y/N, babe, are you okay? Why do you look like you are about to cry darling?" Peter asked me and I looked up into his eyes as tears were about to fall from mine. He quickly pulled me into a hug and Nat begun to rub circles on my back as I let out sobs. 

"Talk to us honey what's wrong?" Nat said behind me. 

"I-i don't know. I should be relieved but I just feel sad." I choked out. 

"Honey that's normal. It means you wanted a baby which is totally understandable but love listen to me," Nat stated as she turned me to her, "you both are young and have a long life ahead of you. Think of all the things you still haven't done that you couldn't do with kids. Think of the danger they would be in too. Children just might not be the right move right now but sweetie you have a very long and happy life ahead of you that I know will be filled with little Peter and little Y/N running around in." She said chuckling towards the end. She wiped the tears from my face and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I turned around and embraced Peter in a hug. 

"I am so sorry Peter." I said into his chest and ran his fingers through my hair. 

"Darling what could you possibly be sorry about?" He questioned me. I sniffled one more time before taking a step back to face them both. 

"I-I got your h-hopes up and it wasn't t-true and I know h-how much you wanted a baby and i couldn't give you them." I barely managed to say. It was quiet for a solid ten seconds before I looked up at both of them and read their amused expressions. "What's so funny?" 

"Love you think I am upset about this?! I am good with both. Although know that I know we don't have an upcoming child it does take some stress away but baby if we were having one I would be just as happy as I am right now. Plus this just means we need to try a little harder next time." He finished with a wink and my face turned a bright red as Nat hit the back of his head. 

"Speaking of which Mr. Parker take a seat with your lovely girlfriend on the edge of the bed please." She begun. Peter and I followed her instructions and she stood in front of us with both arms crossed looking between the both of us. 

"Nat if this is the talk I am pretty sure Y/N and I don't need to hear it." Peter said with a little chuckle and my face became even a brighter red. 

"No smart ass, this is the safety talk and lecture. Now that I have played my supportive aunt role I must play the hard dad role. Unless you'll want me to go get Tony and he can give you guys this talk?" She questioned pointing to the door and Peter quickly yelped out a no and shut his mouth earning a smirk from Nat. 

"Good now. What the hell were you two thinking?! No protection are you crazy? Peter how weak is your pull out game you idiot? If you ever decide to do the deed again and I find out there was no protection involved I will beat both of your asses. Matter of fact I want every single condom wrapper you two use is that understood?" She finished and I gave her the 'are you serious' look. 

"How would you know if we didn't use one and did it tho that makes no sense?" Peter asked and she turned towards him. 

"I will find out kid and I am doing this to help and protect y'all. Y/N if your father found out god knows what he would do to Peter. I want you two to live your normal teenage lives but be safe about it. I would much rather know you so are safely having sex rather then hooking up with random people on the streets."