Night Night Sweetie

Today was the big day and everyone was up bright and early. I took a shower and got ready after waking Peter up. Currently I was having a microphone wired into my clothes so they could hear everything that was going on, Nat and Bruce were also getting one. Everyone was suiting up and going over ways to get into the building if they needed too. The mission seemed easy... almost too easy. It was super easy to hack into their systems and getting inside was no problem. Its almost like they were purposely trying to let us in.

"Any questions, comments, or concerns?" My dad finished saying. I raised my hand slowly and he motioned for me to carry on.

"Why does this mission feel so easy? What if we are being set up?" I asked and everyone got really quiet and looked among each other. I guess they all had been thinking the same thing lately. My dad finally broke the icy silence.

"I don't know but we can't think like that, and lord forbid something happens we have back up plans." My dad said and nodded slowly, it seemed like he was reassuring himself more. We all broke off and got into our cars. Right before I was fully in the car Peter pulled me out. I was getting into the first van so everyone could see what was happening. I looked up at him confused but he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I didn't think twice before wrapping my arms around him. We stood there for a moment just squeezing each other to afraid to let go. When we finally pulled back some we locked eyes and I could see the amount of worry in his eyes, a single tear slide down his face. I quickly wiped it away and he leaned his face into my hand. I gave him a reassuring smile. He pulled me in for a long passionate kiss and when we pulled away he forced on a smile.

"I love you Peter."

"I love you more Y/N." He said and I pecked his lips once more before climbing into the car. We all headed out and nobody dared to talk to me knowing I was very emotional right now. When we pulled up to the building I wiped my hands on my skirt and climbed out with Nat and Bruce. I was told to stay with one of them the whole time and I wasn't going to disobey, defiantly not on a mission. We walked in and handed the lady at the front desk our id's. After she glanced them over she let us through and we were off. Once we got into the elevator the business talk started.

"Bruce you are going to the main computer system that is on the third floor, you will check to see if you can find any weapon plans and how to destroy the current weapons. I also need names of who to put behind bars. Y/N and Nat you two will be finding the weapons and waiting for Bruce to tell you how to disable them, they are located on the bottom floor. This should be quick and easy, get in there and get home safe." My dad said over the earpieces we all nodded to each other and Bruce got off the elevator leaving me and Nat.

"Don't worry kid, we got this." Nat said bringing me into a tight hug and I returned the embrace. This was going to be easy and nothing bad was going to happen. We reached the bottom floor and hopped off the elevator only to be met with 2 guards. They were eyeing us very weirdly.

"Well hello little ladies, what are you doing here all by yourselves?" The one on the right asked. He was tall and very fit, his brown hair had little waves in them but nothing like Peter's hair. He has a crystal blue eyes and a scar on he cheek.

"We were told to come down and take inventory." Nat said thinking quickly.

"Well they usually only send one down." The one on the left said. He was a little shorter then the other and had a military looking buzz cut, his eyes were brown and held no emotion. Me and Nat quickly looked at each other.

"Well she is new they wanted me to teach her how to do it." Nat said and the guys looked us over skeptically and the one on the right scratched his head trying to think of something.