Sunshine State

Y/N Pov

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was Peter waking me up in the morning, he already packed our clothes but left one of his jackets out and some shorts for me. I grabbed the clothes and headed into the bathroom. I took a long relaxing bath trying to get rid of the pain in my neck from how I slept. Once I got out Peter was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I walked over and sat next to him but he didn't look up.

"I am so sorry," he began. "I failed you and I am sorry Y/N I wasn't there to protect you and you got hurt. What if I didn't get there in time? Harrison would have had you and I couldn't do anything about it."

"Peter you still saved me. Some how whenever there is a problem with me you always seem to fix it. I should be saying sorry for putting you through all this. I am always the reason you have to put yourself in danger." I said rubbing his back and he looked up at me. His eyes were puffy and red and he looked so upset.

"My life is going to be dangerous no matter what, you can't effect how dangerous it is. You make my life easier cause I know you will be there for me, and if something happened to you I couldn't live."

"Peter enough we aren't going to sit around and be depressed. We will put this behind us and go downstairs to everyone else. When we get home we are going on the trip so we will have a nice break understand?" I stated and he nodded with a small smile. He stood up and picked me up into his arms carrying me downstairs. We reached the bottom of the stairs and I asked Peter to put me down but he said no. We walked over to everyone else and Peter somehow managed to pick up our bags. We all headed out to catch the plane home. The airport was only 30 minutes away and traffic wasn't to bad, so while we were driving I looked out at all the beautiful views this place offered. I honestly can't even remember what this place is called I just know it's amazing. The streets weren't to crowded and all along the sides of the streets were little stores ran by old couples, every now and then the shops would stop and a massive flower field was shown with all different types of colors. This place would be amazing to live in had I not known about what occurs here. That's probably one of the biggest downsides to being Tony's daughter. I can never look at things like a normal kid would. I see an abandoned house and I automatically think of the gangs that have been there. I see a man walking down the street by himself and I think he is up to no good. It has kind of ruined my mind but I would rather be safe then sorry.

"What are you thinking about?" Peter asked taking my hand in his.

"Just looking at how beautiful this place is." I said shrugging it off. I didn't want to actually tell him just because it would get him in a bad mood.

"Y/N when have you ever been able to lie to me?" He said shaking his head with a small smile. Dang he knew me to well.

"I was just thinking." I stated.

"What were you just thinking about?" He asked me now turning to give me his full attention.

"Fine. I was thinking about how I can't see the world as a normal teenager. Me and you were brought into this lifestyle unwillingly and I wonder what it is like to be a normal teen for once." I said looking back out the window and I didn't hear Peter answer so I sighed. "It's nothing Peter I just got carried away."

"Y/N I am glad we live these lives. If we didn't who knows if we would have met each other. We can do things, amazing things, that people dream of doing. Yes our lives are dangerous and crazy but that's also fun we can grow old one day and tell our kids about the crazy stuff we did." He said grabbing my hand in his. I smiled up at him, he had a point I was always being negative I should be more like Peter and see the bright side of things.

"Peter and Y/N come on we are here." The driver said and we grabbed our bags getting on to the plane and soon enough we were flying back home I was a mixture of sad and relieved. I didn't want to leave this beautiful place but I was ready to be home. Most of the flight Peter was snoring on my shoulder and I was looking out the window. Sometimes life is so crazy I forget to see the beauty in it.

{Time skip to packing for their trip}

"All done." I stated as I zipped my final suitcase and picked it up only struggling a little. Peter helped and picked up his bags as well and we meet everyone downstairs.

"Florida here we come!!!" Thor shouted as he walked out in sunglasses with white sunscreen all over his nose. We all laughed at how ridiculous he looked.

{Time skip because I feel like they are flying to much and don't want to write another flying scene lol}

"Boy oh Boy the sunshine state." I said stretching my arms out. We were currently in Fort Pierce and we were staying in Miami so we were kind of close to our final destination. We drove for awhile as much as we could by the beach so we could see the water. We arrived to the hotel a few hours later because traffic was bad. The hotel was very tall and looked over the water. We all looked up amazed. It wasn't anything like New York and I liked it. We saw people walking their dogs and others in bathing suits running down to the water with their families and loved ones. We checked in and each got our room cards. We agreed to go down to the beach after we changed cause we looked very out of place. I changed into a two piece black bathing suit and quickly french braided my hair into two braids. Peter put on his trunks and a shirt while handing me one of his shirts.

"Why do I need this the beach is actually 30 feet away." I said looking at the shirt curiously, Peter gave me a 'are you serious' as I questioned him.

"Did you see how many guys were in the lobby? Do you see how little clothing you are wearing? Yeah I don't think so." He said shaking his head.

"Peter there is gonna be more guys at the beach." I said but mentally cursed myself for letting that slip his body went stiff.

"Better yet wait here I will go buy you a wet suit." He said grabbing his wallet but I stopped him.

"Peter I will be fine all the avengers are gonna be with us too they aren't going to try anything." I said grabbing his hand.

"Just put the shirt on please." He said and I sighed.

"Got to catch me first!" I yelled running into the lobby quickly gaining everyone's attention. I heard Peter's footsteps behind me.

"IF I SEE A MALES EYES ON HER I WILL MURDER YOU. Y/N STARK GET BACK HERE NOW!!" He yelled to me but when he finally caught up to me we were two feet away from the water.

"Whoops" I chuckled.

"Oh you are gonna pay." He said lifting me over his shoulder and walking into the water but stopped when he was waist deep.

"Peter don't you dare." I shouted. He let out a humorless laugh and pulled my ear down to his mouth.

"You should have listened to me baby girl." He whispered and my body quickly covered with goosebumps because of his voice and the ice cold water. This will be an interesting trip.