Kitten we need to talk

Peter's POV

I can't believe I did that. How was I so stupid? What am I suppose to do now? She deserves Aiden, at least he doesn't treat her how I do. God, I am so stupid. 

"Hey, Peter you want some of the pizza left over?" Nat asked walking into Y/n and I's room. Not wanting her to hear my shaky voice I just shook my head no and turned the other way so I was facing the wall. "What's wrong kid?"

"Nothing Nat thanks for asking." I quickly huffed out and I heard the door click shut, so for a split second, I thought she left but the light pattern of her footsteps soon followed, and soon enough she was sitting next to me on the bed with concern in her eyes.

"Well considering you are soaking wet, it's pitch black in here, and you have tears streaming down your face I am beginning to think there is a problem. Judging by the lack of Y/n also I think it involves her. What happened?" Nat questioned me while rubbing circles on my back and the tears begun to flow easily again.

"I really fucked up Nat." I said taking a deep shaky breath in and then coughing it out. Running through my hair that was wet was the only thing keeping me from losing it.

"What went down?"

"I-i got jealous. Extremely jealous and I yelled at her and I regret everything that I said and I want to take it all back so she will just come home to me. "

"What did you say, Peter? Who is she with?" Nat asked moving closer to me so she could put her arms around me.

"I accused of cheating and said she was probably sleeping around the town and I know she isn't but I was caught in the moment and it's scaring me that it seems she doesn't really need me anymore. But she's with Aiden now and I am sure he is treating her better than I could." I finished off crying harder now after I realized what dirty things I really said about her. With Nat's silence, I could tell she was processing everything and I knew I would get a lecture about saying those things especially to Y/n and I deserve a major beating for it but I just couldn't face it right now.

"Okay, first off Peter I swear to god if I ever hear you speak about her that way again I will kill your scrawny little self without a second thought. You know better than to say that to anybody and the fact that you would say that to Y/n off all people shocks me. It's fine for you to be a little jealous every now and then, considering you have the greatest girl on this planet as your girlfriend but you have nothing to worry about with her. Now if I was her I would have purposely gotten with Aiden after this just to screw you up but Y/n isn't like that so don't worry about it. Eventually, she will come home and when she does I expect you to be non-stop apologizing to her for the next 20 years. Understood?" She stated and I laughed a little and nodded. "Good now stop being a sad slump and start thinking of how to find her. You said she was with Aiden you can get a name search maybe a face search if you remember key details of him and once you do that we can find where he probably took her. However, give her some time she needs it."

Nat gave me a kiss on the head and left the room so I could have space that I needed to reflect.

"Are you going to do what the lady said or what?' FRIDAY said over the speakers in the room startling me.

"Why did Y/n think it was a good idea to install an attitude pack on you." I said shaking my head and getting up to go to the lab. It was going to be a long night of tracking, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep without knowing who she was with and where.

-----Next Morning-----

Y/n POV

I woke up from the sun beaming into the windows surrounding the room I was in. The smell of bacon and coffee came from the room's door and I looked around trying to remember how I got here, after seeing a jacket with Aiden's name laying across the chair in a corner pieces started to come back to me. As the memories came flooding through so did the tears. It was all still shocking to me and I know Peter was probably in his moment but that shouldn't be an excuse for what he said. I'll forgive him eventually but seeing him right now is not what is best for both of us, so with this in mind I pushed myself off the bed and over to the chair that has a pile of nicely folded clothes on top of it with a note.

"Sorry I am not the best with fashion -Aiden" Underneath the note was a pair of black jeans and a white tank top, simple but cute so I liked it. I walked to the bathroom to get dressed and was horrified by my reflection. Hair was stuck in many different places, my eyes looked bloodshot, and drool was stuck to my cheek. Do I look like this every morning? Deciding quickly I needed a shower I locked not only the bedroom door but also the bathroom one just to be on the safe side. In the shower I tried my best not to think about Peter and all of the problems I would have to face once I got home, it surprisingly is difficult to do that when you have nothing else happening in your life. Well besides the theatre incident but as far as I know nothing new has come up in that case so it's kind of a dead end. Maybe that could be my new distraction? I could find the person from the video and take care of him before matters got worse and someone gets hurt. It will keep my mind busy and off of Peter for a while and when I do go home I can lock myself in the lab to work on the case. After showering and getting dressed I headed out of the room and down to the living room, remembering from last night and also following the voices I heard. Lewis, Luther, Kayden, and Aiden all sat in the living room with a show playing on the TV although they didn't seem to be paying any attention to it and laughing amongst themselves. Luther was the first to notice me and soon after everyone's eyes landed on me.

"Y/n you're finally up I thought you were going to sleep all day!" Lewis said throwing his hands into the air.

"What time is it?" I asked smiling a little from his dramatic gesture.

"10 am!" He shouted back at me and shook his head at I stared at him with a questioning look.

"You're telling me I got up as early as 10 am and you think that's late?" I questioned shaking my head and he replied with a dramatic facepalm.

"There's breakfast in the kitchen if you want some I'll show you the way." Luther said standing up and making his way to me. He placed his hand on my lower back to guide me and we didn't make it five steps before I heard Aiden speak for the first time today.

"Luther hands-off or higher." He said with a cold glare thrown to him that even I felt. Luther's hand dropped and he shook his head with a small smile on his lips and walked in front of me so I knew where to go. As we entered the kitchen he started laughing a little which confused me greatly.

"Are you okay Luther?"

"Oh my god, he is so whipped." He said wiping away fake tears.

"Who is whipped about what?"

"Aiden is whipped it's hilarious." He replied while filling my plates with homemade pancakes.

"Oh, that girl he was telling me about." I said which caused Luther to spin around and face me as I spoke, "I mean from what he told me she seems amazing so why wouldn't he be whipped over her? I think she sounds pretty cool."

"Aiden told you about her? What's her name?"

"I never got a name just details and stories." I replied taking the plate from his hands and sitting at the bar to begin eating as Luther seemed to let out a breath.

"Okay come on we eat in the living room here." Without another word I got up and followed him back through the mazes of hallways in this house. When we entered the room I took a seat next to Aiden and begin eating my pancakes as the boys talked about the plans for today.

"Y/n what do you plan on doing today?" Aiden asked me, as everyone stared at me I swallowed the last pieces of my pancakes.

"I'm gonna start digging into this guy that was sending threats out on my family." I replied trying to be as vague as possible. The room got quiet, only the commercials from the tv was making noises as everyone seemed to get tense at the mention of my plans.

"What are you going to do if you find him?" Kayden asked breaking the silence.

"Depends on how much of a problem I think he is. However, when I do find him I'm not letting him off the hook that easily. That's just not how it works." Just like that, it was quiet again and the boys shared looks towards each other that I couldn't understand and it annoyed me. "What?"

"Kitten, we need to talk." Aiden said sighing.