Street Race

Y/N Pov

I guess pulling up in fancy looking cars and having muscular guys fall out of said cars might draw some attention but I didn't think it would cause such a commotion. Flocks of girls were automatically drawn to the car gawking at the men that were almost double their ages. Then came time for Peter to get out and I knew for a fact they would be all over him considering he is the youngest of all the males. He hopped out of the car and I heard everyone go silent. Then whistles and nasty comments were coming from everywhere. So I made my presence known. I climbed out of the car as well and Peter closed the door behind me. The girls once again fell silent and I looked around making sure all attention was on us... it sure was.

"Baby don't do anything crazy I am all yours remember." Peter said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I smiled at him then everyone around us.

"Y/N you better claim him or I will." Thor shouted from the entrance and I laughed a little. Peter gave me a look almost like a kid begging his mom to not humiliate him in public. I brought his face down and placed a long single kiss on his lips, I was first to pull back and saw Peter give me a big smile. Looking around I think the girls got the hint as they were talking among themselves now.

"Can we go enjoy our dinner now?" Peter asked and for an answer I laced our fingers together and walked into the beautiful place. The tables were covered with white cloths and fairy lights were strung across the room. Every table had silverware and menus laid out already and a bottle was in the middle with more lights shoved into them.

"Wow." was all I could say. I could feel Peter shaking his head in agreement next to me.

"We have to be careful or the team will ruin this place." On cue we heard Bruce across the room yell out sorry followed by a loud crash.

"Not even five minutes in." Peter said with a laugh and we headed over to everyone else joining them at the table with a broken chair from Bruce.

"Dad every thing is so beautiful."

"Yes thank you Tony." Nat said agreeing to what I said previously.

"I thought everyone would like it, now what do you guys want for dinner." My dad said closing off any more compliments and distracting everyone.

*Time skip to hotel*

"Peter I think something is wrong."

"What are you hurt? Did you feel something or see someone?" He asked walking over to me and I shook my head no to answer both his questions.

"Why is everything so calm and easy right now? I am waiting for something to happen but nothing is."

"Baby I think you need to relax. Maybe it is just because we work so much that you feel like this. Do you really think some bad guy is going to follow us all the way from New York just to mess with us?" He said rubbing my shoulders and I shrugged. Laying down on his chest and playing with his fingers I let out a sigh.

"Why I am I like this?"

"What do you mean Y/N?" Peter asked me.

"Why do I always ruin good things with my overthinking? We had such a good night and now I ruined it with thinking of the worst that could happen."

"You don't ruin anything you just make sure that you know how to get through everything you are preparing yourself for the worse. Don't ever think you ruin something with being extra thoughtful ok? Cause your extra thoughts is what will one day save us." Peter finished. A knock on the door stopped our conversation.

"Come in." I yelled to the other person and my dad opened the door with Steve right behind him. They walked in and shut the door behind them taking seats on the unoccupied chairs.

"Bottom line kids we want to do something fun tonight we are in Miami for lords sake let's go do something dangerous." Tony began but Steve cut in after his last comment.

"It will be mildly safe we don't want to much damage done so what do you two think?". Me and Peter shared one look before both agreeing although the weird feeling in my stomach made me hesitate for a second.

"Alright Car Race down town starts in twenty lets go get your cars." Tony said getting up and heading to the door.

"Wait a minute, Me and Peter, are racing?" I asked to which my dad gave a bored look and nod before heading out the door with Steve in tow. I jumped up from the bed and started dancing around the room squealing.

"Why are you so excited?" He asked laughing a little and I broke into a huge smile.

"Car racing has been my favorite things to watch since I was little and ever since I got my license I have been begging dad to take me to a actual race. Now he is letting us actually compete." I finished out of breath and fist bumping the air.

"Hurry get dressed so we can go look at the competition and our rides." I pulled Peter off the bed and shoved him towards the closet and headed to my own clothes to find a decent outfit. I decided on black rip jeans and a black tank top that said 'angel' in white cursive letters. I put on black and white vans and when heading out the door grabbed my leather jacket. Peter wore something similar but instead of angel in white on it the shirt said devil in red. He at first refused to buy matching clothes but after begging he agreed. We meet everyone out front.

"Guys we are going to a street race not to rob a bank." Bruce said laughing a little.

"Anyway where are the cars?" I asked ignoring Bruce and getting straight to the point.

"Should pull up any minute. Only Peter and Y/N will be racing tonight tho maybe we can catch another one some night." Tony said. Five minutes later my dream car pulled up. A newer black challenger hellcat pulled up in front of me with NOS built into it and the underside was lit up blue. The driver hopped out and went to hand dad the keys but he pointed to me and after getting an impressed look from the person I gladly got the keys and hopped inside running my hand over the amazing interior. I saw Peter's car pulling up behind me and yeah it looked nice but I knew he could never do good in street racing. It doesn't matter as much with the type of car it depends on the driver and the place we are going doesn't seem like his normal crowd. He had a 1965 Pontiac gto doesn't look like much but I have seen one in action and you would be shocked. Peter quickly got into the car and started fangirling. He revved the engine some then pulled up beside me.

"Get in loser we're going shopping." The team piled into the two cars somehow and we were off heading. Me and Peter respected the speed limit most the time but every now and then adding some pressure to the gas just felt right. Maybe an hour later we pulled into a packed track with cars everywhere and hoods popped showing off their hard work that made everything possible. Girls walked around in barely any clothes, guys talked about things they had no clue about and smoke filled the air... it was everything I dreamed.

"Alright It's showtime baby."