Night Time

Wanda headed to put the bags away and Y/N came and sat on my lap taking my cards from my hands. She placed down a winning deck and everybody clapped.

"I am guessing you want to play now." Mr. Stark said. Y/N nodded and was handed some cards and chips. She was seriously destroying us all within the first few rounds.

"How are you so good?" Tom asked her.

"Look who my father is." Y/N said pointing to her dad. Mr. Stark flashed a successful smile.

"Ok I'm heading to bed." Y/N said standing up. 

"Me too." Tom said. Honestly a little quickly for my liking. I stood up as well and Y/N hopped on to my back. I carried her up stairs with Tom not to far behind. We got to Y/N door and she hopped off my back.

"Goodnight Peter and goodnight Tom." she said. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then headed inside of her room. I went to my room and changed in night clothes.

TOM POV

Y/N and Peter just left and I too was in my room sitting on my bed for some reason thinking about Y/N. I know she is with Peter but something about her is just drawing me in. I would never secretly date another mans girl but she is something else. If only Peter wasn't in the way and so overprotective. I see way though. She is just stunning. She doesn't care what anyone thinks and she is just so beautiful. Not to mention her laugh is the cutest thing ever. I need to stop but I cant. This girl is just to perfect. Maybe I will stop by her room later to check in on her or something. But I cant be caught by Parker or trouble will start.

YOUR POV

It was almost 11pm and Peter still hasn't come to my room. I went over to his room and knocked on the door and Peter opened it. He was still pulling on his shirt and it looked like he had just taken a shower.

"Sorry angel I was running a bit late. How about we stay in my room tonight?" Peter asked while finally getting his head through his shirt hole. I laughed a little and nodded. I ran to my room and grabbed my phone and charger. Once I was in Peter's room he was already laying down so I slipped into bed next to him. He rolled over and wrapped his arm around me while digging his head into my neck. I slowly started drifting away. I realized I have been sleeping a lot more ever since I slept with Peter. He just calms me knowing I have somebody to protect me. I can handle  myself but I enjoy having Peter there for extra comfort. I fell into a light sleep quickly. 

PETERS POV

After Y/N fell asleep I got up to get a drink I stepped outside and crashed into somebody. I looked up and saw Tom about to go into Y/N room.

"What the heck are you doing?!?" I whisper yelled at him pushing him against the wall. He threw his hands in defense but I didn't budge actually applying more pressure.

"I was going to check on Y/N I thought I heard crying from her room." Tom said.

"That's funny because she is actually in my room. Even If she was crying it Is none of your concern. I am her boyfriend I will help her." I yelled at him.

"Whatever!" Tom said pushing me off of him and storming into his room. Forgot getting a drink I wasn't going to leave Y/N side for a long time. I walked back into my room and sat next to Y/N. She looked very peaceful sleeping. Her soft hair was spread out over her pillow and her chest slowly rose and fell as she took in deep breathes. I loved this girl so much and I was proud to be called her boyfriend. I lied down next to her and she moved around not fully awake.

"I love you so much Peter." She whispered clinching my shirt and pulling me close to her. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair slowly and softly.

"I love you too baby girl." I whispered back. I don't remember when but I fell asleep holding Y/N in my arms hopping she would never leave me.

THE NEXT DAY IN YOUR POV

The next day I woke up and Peter was gone I jolted up and searched the room and couldn't find him. I got up and walked down stairs and looked for Peter. I found him  and everyone else in the kitchen making breakfast. I sat down on the couch and turned on the football channel. My team was playing against our rivals. We had a lot more then the other team so I wasn't to worried until the rivals got the ball. He fumbled the ball and got up and started yelling at the tv.

"YOUR TRASH AT THE GAME JUST GIVE UP!!" I yelled.

"You tell them Y/N!" Thor yelled. I sat back down and continued watching the game. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Peter.

"Baby girl you have to eat can the game wait?" Peter asked in a calming voice. I paused the tv and looked at him with disgust.

"CAN THE GAME WAIT?? NO PETER IT CANT IT FOOTBALL EVERYTHING ELSE CAN WAIT!!" I yelled at him.

"I didn't want to have to do this." Peter said and suddenly I was over Peters back and heading to the table.

"NO NO NO Peter please football is more important then food!" I said. Peter stopped and turned to my dad.

"Your kid Mr. Stark." He said and continued to head to the table. He sat me down next to him and I tried running back to the tv but he caught me and placed me on his lap. I crossed my arms and shot him a angry glare for interrupting my game. He kissed my head and I couldn't help but smile.

"There's that lovely smile now please eat." Peter said I finally agreed and after a while Peter hesitantly placed me next to him. When we finished I had just enough time to see the final touchdown and my teams victory. I yelled and jumped and danced in victory.

"Your a dork." Peter called from the kitchen.

"But im your dork." I yelled receiving a thumbs up from Peter and a chuckle.

Sorry I have been really inactive just been super busy with school and moving houses and junk but I promise I will try really hard to keep this updated hope you enjoy!