UNFAIR

I sat up in my bed staring at the door wondering who was behind it. It could be my father about to ground me for a million years or it could be a avenger wanting a explanation, or it could be Peter already breaking the rules. I stood up and slowly walked to the door. I unlocked ran to my bed and yelled "COME IN".  A few seconds later my door opens, my father is standing outside with a upset look on his face. He just points to the hallway that leads to the living room indicating we were having yet another avenger family meeting. I bet you can guess what it's about. He turned around and headed to the room and I followed behind. As I sat on the couch Nat walked in with the others. They pushed Peter to the cushion next to me and he sat down. My dad made a gesture with his hand and Peter and I slid a little farther apart. The other Avengers sat down leaving Nat and my dad standing at the front of the room.

Peter POV

I was so nervous. Nobody was ever suppose to see that video. Ever since me and Y/N have decided to stay friends I have been miserable. At first we wouldn't even talk to each other but slowly we became best friends again, And the truth is I love her, I love her so much that I can't stand being apart from her for 5 minutes. But I can't tell her she has made it clear we need to be just friends and I am pretty sure she doesn't even like me. But even if she did like me back I would have to deal with her father. Her father scares the daylights out of me and I respect him and all but I will fight to be with her. I don't care what he does.

"Ok so kids Tony has something he would like to tell you." Nat said. 

"I am sorry for overreacting even though I still think it is a big deal I probably shouldn't have snapped like that. But don't yall are off the hook especially you Mr. Parker." Tony said pointing at me. I can't believe I actually stood up to him.

"Mr. Stark I don't see a problem here, all I did was comfort Y/N and I could tell she didn't feel well so I just thought that would help. I didn't mean anything bad and yes I do respect you but I think you are overreacting just a little too much." I said surprisingly not stuttering once. I felt more powerful then ever right now. Mr. Stark just stared at me and so did everyone else. Nobody has ever talked back to Mr. Stark and gotten away with it. 

"Listen Parker I apologized and you have no clue why I am worrying. That is my daughter the little girl that I raised. How do I know you aren't just using her or how do I know you won't hurt her? If you had a daughter wouldn't you do everything to protect her?" He asked.

"Sir if I had a daughter I would do everything to make her life happy. If that meant she wanted to hang out with a guy fine as long as she knows the consequences. I wouldn't hold back my daughter from something or someone she loved!" I said.

"Are you trying to say my daughter loves you Parker?!?!" He yelled.

"No I am trying to say your daughter wants to be happy and you are blocking her money can't always buy happiness Mr. Stark. Y/N isn't going to want fancy boats and cars forever eventually she will want a family. No I am not saying that family will be with me because I wouldn't force her to be with me. I only care about what makes Y/n happy! And you should too." I yelled back. I couldn't read Mr. Stark's face. I didn't know what would happen next. Nobody dared to move or make a noise. Everyone just watched and waited to see what would happen next. Nobody knows that I love Y/N and I know when I finally tell her and if we start dating later I am going to have one heck of a father talk. Mr. Stark finally broke the silence.

"OK Parker and Stark please rise from the couch. I stand before you today to create a agreement. This agreement shall state what is and isn't allowed and the agreement will first have to be approved by both parties until put into action. You may now sit as this meeting will begin. FRIDAY bring down a whiteboard from the wall." Mr. Stark ordered. I giant board appeared and a few markers too. This list would decide me and Y/N fate and when we will be together. Seems fair enough to me.

"Alright anybody want to start?" Tony said. 

"No sleeping in the same room or together must have separate sleeping quarters." Steve said. I agreed and so did Y/N but honestly who knows how many of these rules we will actually follow. 

"No physical contact for more then 10 seconds." Thor said. AGREED 

"Allowed to go out into the city with each other" Y/N said. Tony hesitated for a second.

"How about allowed out during day time?" He asked and we all AGREED. 

"No more sneaking out at night." Bucky said. AGREED.

"No going on dates or dating each other for right now at least. I still think yall are to young." Tony said. Me and Y/N looked at each other for a second I wanted so bad to tell her I loved her right then. But I couldn't. Maybe we could be together and Tony just not know about it. As soon as I thought that Y/N lit up as if she got the same idea too we shared a secret a smile and nodded AGREEING to the deal. 

"No more almost killing Peter or blowing up at us." Y/N  said. Everybody AGREED. I shook my head very hard because I didn't enjoy that and I got a small chuckle from everyone. 

"No more showing private videos of me and Y/N until we approve them." I said and Nat mouthed a sorry but everyone AGREED. 

"I think that should be good if anymore rules come to mind please notify someone. FRIDAY PLACE THIS BOARD IN THE HALL BY Y/N AND PETER'S ROOMS" The board was whisked away. 

Everybody got up and left like nothing happened and I sat there thinking that I was always threatened In these situations and it was really unfair.