"fake dating"

this is your outfits btw *

I walk out of my room at 7 am. I see all the avengers sitting in the living room watching tv and eating breakfast. My dad and Harrison are in the kitchen making coffee. I walk over and tap my dad's shoulder. He turned to face me and I could feel Harrison's eyes scan me up and down. 

"Could I talk to you in private please?" I ask my dad. He nods and follows me to the hallway. 

"Ok so I am going to be straight forward with you. That kid Harrison creeps me and Peter out a lot and he makes me uncomfortable. So Peter and I have come up with a plan that is already sort of in action. Peter and I are going to PRETEND to date just until he leaves so he doesn't try anything funny. I wanted to tell you so you didn't freak out and kill Peter if Harrison said something. Is that ok?" I asked my dad. 

"I do not care as long as yall remember it is fake and will end when Harrison leaves and trust me I will keep a eye on him too. I love you Y/N." My dad says pulling me into a hug. I smile and run off to Peter's room. I knock on the door and hear a few things crash in the room and then Peter opened the door.

Peter's Pov

I opened my door to see Y/N smiling. I smile back at her. 

"So my dad is on board with the plan as long as you understand it is fake and will end when Harrison leaves." She stated. I nod in agreement. I loved that girl so much. She might be faking the next few days but I won't be.

"Give me one second to get out of my night clothes and I will come down to the living room." I said. she smiled and walked to her room across the hall. I watched her close her door then closed mine and continued to get dressed. I wore a pair of blue jeans and I black t-shirt. Once I brushed my hair and teeth I walked over to Y/N room. 

Your Pov

I heard Peter's secret knock on my door and opened my door. I walked out and smiled at how adorable he looked. He bowed sarcastically and I did the same. We laughed for a few minutes as we walked down the stairs to the living room. As we reach the bottom of the stairs we see Harrison sitting on the couch. I feel Peter's arm slowly wrap around my waist and smiled. The only open seats were between my dad and Harrison. We walked over and sat, Peter by my dad and Harrison by me. Harrison gave me a friendly smile in which I returned. There was no reason to be rude to him. Peter pulled me closer to him, just to show his dominance over Harrison. My dad stood up and told everyone he was going to his lab and Bruce followed. Peter slid down the couch and dragged me with him. I stood up and went to the kitchen to grab a soda. Unaware to me everybody's eyes followed. I sat back in my place on the couch.  

"I'm hot." I said and took the blanket off.

"Yeah you are" Harrison mumbled but loud enough for Peter to hear. His head turned toward Harrison. All Harrison did was smirk and boy did that set Peter off.

"EXCUSE ME!" Peter said. Thor picked up the remote and paused it. Harrison's smile grew wider.

"What did I do something?" Harrison asked innocently.

"What Did You Say About Her?!" Peter asked. Pulling me so close to him you could say I was sitting on him.

"I said your girlfriend is hot." Harrison said.

"Yeah my girlfriend not yours so you have no right to say that. She is mine! So keep your creepy comments to yourself because I am not sharing her. Once again she is MINE!!" Peter shouted. I was blushing because I loved his protective side. Harrison sunk back into his seat still smiling to himself. The Avengers were staring at us jaws dropped.

"I don't believe you guys are actually dating." Harrison said. This time I cut in.

"We are idiot!" I stated. Harrison rolled his eyes.

"I think you should be with me I could give you so much more then Peter can." Harrison said.

"WHAT PART OF SHE IS MINE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!! My Girl ok back off!!" Peter said. We stood up and were about to walk off. But Harrison grabbed my arm and squeezed really hard.

"STOP that hurts!" I said. Trying as hard as I could to free my arm but it wasn't working. After a few seconds more of struggling I finally escaped his grasp. Peter took my arm to examine it. There were already bruises forming. Peter went from concerned to raged in a matter of seconds.

"If you look at my girl again it will be the last thing you see. Don't touch my girl again or you will have a slow painful death." Peter said. He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked to my dad's lab. When we got there my dad smiled at us until he saw my arm. He started walking over to Peter.

"Dad Peter didn't do it Harrison did..." I said. My dad stopped dead in his tracks.

"FRIDAY pull up the last 10 minutes of audio and footage of the living room please." I said.

A big tv appeared and played the footage. My dad sat in silence with Bruce behind him watching the events that just unfolded. He turned to Peter.

"Thank you kid for protecting my daughter. Now if you don't mind I am going to have a talk with Mr. Harrison." My dad said while standing up and adjusting his shirt.

"No dad just wait Peter just scared the daylights out of him let him regain some strength." I said.

"I don't think Peter scared him that bad!" My dad protested.

"He said if he touches his girl again he will have a slow painful death and I am pretty sure Harrison believes it." I said.  My dad nodded and sat down continuing his work. Peter and I walked into the hallway to talk.

"Thank you for helping me. Thank you for saying that to, like I know it's fake and everything but still." I said. Peter stopped me from talking. He placed his hands on my waist and stared into my eyes.

"I meant everything you are my girl and only my girl. I will not share. Call me greedy but what's mine is mine. If he touches my property he will regret it." Peter said.