Kitten. Chair. Now.

Aiden's POV

"Finally the princess has arrived." Lewis said gesturing to the back of the room towards the door. We all turned to the back of the room and there she stood. "Y/n love come sit with us." Lewis remarked and I glared at him as I heard her walk towards us. She was about to walk past me when I gently grabbed her wrist so she would sit next to me.

"Don't call her that name." I said annoyed.

"Yeah only Aids get to call her that remember."

"Your nickname is Aids?" Y/n asked trying to hold back her laugh. My got bright red as I looked over at the guys with anger and before I could deny it they all begun to laugh. As mad as I was right now I couldn't help but smile at Y/n's laugh.

"Is the mysterious Aiden actually smiling?" Luther asked mockingly, and just like that my smile dropped and I was back to my natural cold look.

"What do you mean he is always smiling?" Y/n questioned Luther and I saw the enjoyment in his eyes when he heard that and mentally prayed he would just let this all go, however, knowing him I wouldn't be able to live this down. Before he pushed things too far he just told Y/n not to worry about it and the room got eerily quiet. The guys all know what my first plan to get her was and now that we are all sitting here and just enjoying the silence I think we are all kind of happy I chickened out last minute.

"So it seems like you guys all know me however I don't know anyone's name besides Aiden obviously." Y/n said next to me, she seemed to be getting more comfortable by the second which I love.

"Right okay, this is Lewis, Luther, and Kayden." I spoke up going from left to right across the room and pointing to each of the tall and built guys. These were my ride or dies and they knew it which allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff but I know at the end of the day they'll always be there for me and likewise.

"So do you really just sit around all night and do nothing at all?" She whispered to me and I laughed a little at her cute question.

"No love we do exciting things all the time but they are grown up things nothing you are ready for." I said patting her head and the boys quickly chimed in and agreed with me. I didn't want her to know my true intentions with her in the beginning, especially not when we are making progress this quickly and nicely.

"Wow I see how it is." Y/n huffed out and stood up beginning to make her way to the door before I called out and asked her where she was going. She spun around on her heel with her arms crossed looking at all of us with a semi pout on her face that was just adorable. "Since I am not a grown up I guess it's past my bedtime goodnight." Not thinking she was serious we all laughed a little but when she turned again I quickly jumped up from the seat and walked over to her. I gripped her elbow and spun her around gently so we were only inches apart from each other and I had to crane my neck down to make eye contact with her short figure.

"Come on Y/n we were just teasing come sit back down." She pulled her elbow out of my grasp quickly and took a step backward away from me and closer to the door. Quickly but sternly shaking her head no I chuckled a bit and looked back at the guys who were watching the thing like it was a brand new movie they would only be able to watch once in their lives.

"Not funny Y/n sit now." I said in a stern voice and pointed to the seat we were both on a few minutes ago. But once again she took a step back and shook her head no.

"Kitten. Chair. Now." I said losing my patients quickly.

Y/n stepped forward, getting so close out chest were touching and pushed up on to her tippy toes and whispered in my ear.

"You aren't the one giving orders here." Then turned around and walked away from us all and up the stair back to the room I had shown her I assumed. I stood in shook and the room was silent as I thought over what just happened.

"Dude. Did she just walk away?" Lewis asked out loud and no one answered his question. Never before has anyone done that to me, not even Luther, and I just let her go in front of everyone in the room. How do I recover from that?

"What are you going to do about that one boss?" Kayden asked me, causing me to turn around. I hated it when people didn't look at you when you were talking so I don't do it to other people that's just rude.

"I can't do anything.", I begun and looked up to see all of their confused stares land on me, "She isn't my girl. That's Peter 's girl. As much as I hate saying that it's the truth and I can't do anything while she is with him. I would never be a homewrecker."

"Congrats to you for doing the right thing and keeping your cool. I would have for sure lost it." Kayden said laughing a little trying to lighten the mood but I didn't laugh, my mind was still on Y/n.

"I am going to go up to bed see y'all in the morning." I rushed out then went up to my bedroom. As I was walking down the marble hallway I saw my door at the end of the hall cracked open slightly and reached back for my gun thinking there was an intruder that needed to be handled. As I felt around my back for my pistol I remembered I had taken it out for work and because I didn't wanna scare Y/n off if she saw it. Forgetting about the gun I took slow and quiet steps to the door and opened it slowly. Light poured in from the hallway and I saw a sleeping Y/n wrapped up in my sheets and passed out. I let out a breath of relief and admired her peacefully sleeping for a second. I went to the closet to change into night clothes, making sure I locked the door of the closet so she wouldn't walk in on me in case she woke up. I know Peter wouldn't like that and I wouldn't either if the roles were reversed. Once I was in comfortable clothes I went to my side of the bed and quietly removed my pillow and went to the guest bedroom next door that was originally for her, but things changed I guess. Once my head hit the pillow I was out dreaming about how amazing today had been.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys just a quick few questions for you guys sorry lol.

1. How do you guys like this plot twist? Am I dragging it on too long?

2. Do you guys like the character Aiden or should I adjust him a little? If so how?

3. Who do you like more right now Aiden or Peter?

4. Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions you want in the book ?

I always love your guys feedback it helps me change the story into the story you guys want. It also helps me with new ideas so please leave all the feedback you can. Thank you!!!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!