the new avenger

As I slipped on my clothes I heard a lot of commotion outside my door. I slowly open the door to see everybody huddled around the door across from mine. Nat look at me and smiled knowing I would be exicted to see the new avenger. My dad turned around at me and gave me a look. 

"what do you think your doing?!?" he asked me in a angry tone.

"w-what did I do?" I look around trying to find out what I did wrong.

"why are you wearing that?" he said in a angrier tone.

I opened my mouth to protest but I was cut off again by him. 

"since this avenger is moving in there will be some new rules ok you and the avenger will meet me in my office in 20 minutes go change now." he said 

I was shocked by this. as I turned around and closed my door a million things ran through my head. Why are there new rules? Why are the always saying new avenger and not their name? I didn't have to follow any special rules when the others moved in why now? it just didn't make any sense to me. But my father is my father so I have to listen to him. I looked around my room trying to decide what to wear. I put on jean shorts and peter's jacket. The only problem I could think of was that his jacket was so big it covered my shorts but I don't think it will matter. I sit for 10 more minutes on my bed waiting till I have to leave. 

peter's pov

As I walked into the tower I looked around taking in everything, it was stunning the high ceiling and advanced technology everywhere. it was unreal how expensive this placed looked. I saw Mr. Stark across the room walking my way. I assumed it was to show me around but boy was I wrong.

"Parker we need to talk." he said in a dead serious tone.

"y-yes sir, what's wrong?" I asked concerned by how serious he was.

"Meet me in my office top floor last door on the right." he said as he turned around.

"When Mr. Stark?" I asked.

"10 minutes don't be late." he said as he walked into the elevator.

I started to freak out what did I do wrong? what if he doesn't want me to live here anymore?

I started rushing to the elevator and replayed everything he said in my head. I pushed top floor on the elevator and it spoke to me scaring me just a little. 'top floor sir?" it asked me.

"uhh uhh yes i'm going to see Mr. Stark." I said in a nervous tone with my voice cracking toward the end.

"oh well good luck sir." the elevator said in a concerned tone. I know it's going to be bad when the elevator is wishing me luck. Everything I have ever done wrong flashes in my head and I start panicking. I calm myself down with some deep breaths. The elevator comes to a stop and I walk to his office. I walk into the door and see a big table with Mr. Stark at the head of the table so I sat in the middle seats. Then the door opened.

your pov

I walked down to my dad's office and opened the door excited to see the avenger finally. I looked up and saw Peter and I was really confused. I took a seat across from him neither one of us breaking eye contact. He looked at me from head to toe and his cheeks had a light shade of red. Why was peter here instead of the new avenger guy?

My dad cleared his throat breaking me and Peter from our gazes. I didn't know if Peter know I was his daughter so I acted like a intern.

"Yes Mr. Stark you called me ?" I asked him in a questioning tone. 

"Y/n you can drop the act I"M here to explain everything ready?" he asked us. We looked at each other and nodded not knowing what was about to happen.