Coffee Sale

The car ride home from the movies was silent. Nobody knew what to say or what to do. As superheros they were all use to being put into difficult life or death situations, but now that it involved me they all seemed hesitant to make a move. I know each and every one of them would die for me and I would do the same for them, however, the masked man was right. We had two tough options and no one could decide which was best. In my mind I think splitting the work load would be fine and just I should train harder. I know that some of them won't agree with me but we don't have a better option. That night none of us slept very well, Peter and I tossed and turned all night long and I heard the constant footsteps of the Avengers outside my door checking on us throughout the night. Peter held me tighter then he ever has before, but it still provided little reassurance. Dad decided to call the trip short, we fly out tomorrow afternoon. I feel bad for everyone, I feel like I ruined their vacation. I hope they don't get mad at me tomorrow. I didn't shut my eyes til around 4am when I heard my dad talking outside. I knew the Masked Man has our location so I have no doubt that he knows our hotel too. However, I highly doubt he would make a move tonight.

Mystery dude POV

"Boss I don't think it will be ready in time." Luther, my right hand man, said to me. He was sitting across from me at my desk. I looked down at the formula's in my hands and threw them across the room.

"I don't care Luther they will be ready by the time I ask for them. I don't give a damn who says otherwise." I shouted at him as I stood up and paced around my room.

"Aiden, man calm down. We are gonna get her. It's just gonna take a little longer." He said crossing his arms over his chest. He is the only man on the Earth that would get away with talking to me like that. He's been there for me through millions of problems and not once has he let me down. That is the only reason he gets the pleasure of using my name. No one besides him and her could say it.

"I need her Luther. Not later, Now." I said sitting down and pouring us both a shot of whiskey. I downed it while running my hand through my messy hair.

"I know Aids but we can't rush this kind of thing." He reasoned from his seat.

"How many times have I told you not to use that stupid nickname?" I looked up at him and he chuckled causing a small smile to break out on my face as well. "How much longer til it's done?"

"Should be about a week."

"If it isn't done in a week I'll lose it Luther." I stated and he simply nodded then dismissed himself, leaving me alone with my thoughts of her.

"Y/n Stark. What are you doing to me?" I said out loud. This girl has been on my mind for years and she probably doesn't even remember me. Ever since I saw her in that store years ago I've wanted her. She was untouchable, but I needed her. From that day forward she became my life. I watched her (as creepy as it sounds) grow up and become the beautiful girl she is today. I've waited for so long for a chance to claim her. Then preppy boy Peter showed up and swept her off her feet the minute he saw her. The little bastard had everything I have been after. I think once I saw them together something in me snapped. I became obsessed with her. I had to be everywhere she was and hear everything she said. Luther tried to stop me many times but I couldn't help it. She was the first thing on my mind when I woke up and the thoughts of us together put me to sleep at night. In just a few days she will be mine. I will make sure of that. Come to think of the little video message might have been stupid because now they know something or someone is coming for her but I couldn't help it. I saw her reaction to my video and when Peter grabbed her it made my blood boil. A knock interrupted my thoughts and I yelled for them to come in.