1:30 AM

After my game was done we all changed into our swim suits and headed to the pool like we planned the day before. When me and Wanda went shopping I got a new swimsuit. It was a black and white halter top and black bottoms. Everyone was outside and we were just waiting for Tom to come out. He finally came and everyone went their seperate ways. I was planning on swimming later but Peter had other plans. I waas walking over to the chairs when Peter spun me around.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked.

"I was going to lay down on the chairs." I said. Peter shook his head in disappointment.

"No you're not." He said. Before I could testify he picked me up and was dragging me to the pool.

"Peter put me down!" I yelled while hitting his back to stop him.

"I will on one condition." He said and spun me around to where we were face to face.

"What's that Parker?" I ask with a huge smile spreading on my face.

"One kiss." He said. I shook my head no. I did not want to kiss Peter in front of my dad. That would end badly without a doubt.

"Fine then, you're going swimming!" He said. Moments later I was submerged in the ice cold water. I resurfaced and saw Peter down at the other end of the pool.

"Your going to get it Parker!" I yelled to him and swam as fast as I could to reach him. However I wasn't quick enough.

"Thor, a little help?" I yelled to him across the yard. He quickly realized what happened and came to my assistance. Within a few minutes everybody was divided into 2 teams trying to get either me or Peter. Steve ran as fast as he could to our side and dived into the water getting really close to catching me. Nat slammed him to the other side of the pool once he was within 5 feet of me. My dad finally got Peter to our side. I jumped onto Peter's back and claimed victory.

"What is your reward?" Peter asked once everyone left the pool. I thought for a while.

"I dont know yet but when I think of one I will let you know." I said climbing out of the pool myself. Peter followed and we dryed off together. It was lunch time and nobody knew what to eat.

"Pizza?" I said suggesting ideas. Everybody agreed and we ordered about 20 pizza's. We gathered in the living room and ate food and watched TV the rest of the day.

"So Y/N if it is ok with Mr.Stark, I would like to do something special for you." Peter said nervously.

"Ok, like what?" I asked.

"I would like to take you out into the city for a day." Peter said looking at my dad for approval. My dad nodded his head and i screamed loudly.

"WHAT THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?!?" I yelled. Peter giggled and nodded. I was beyond happy. I was rarely allowed to go into the city and even when I did, there were bodyguards and superheros watching my every move. Hopefully it would be different this time. 

"Wait when?" I asked.

"Whenever you want." Peter said. 

"How about tomorrow?" I asked. Peter nodded and I jumped up and ran to my room. I couldn't believe that I was actually going into the city with Peter. It's was like a dream come true. I ran straight to my closet and selected a outfit I thought was good. Then continued getting ready for the next day.

THAT NIGHT AT 1:32 AM

Third person P.O.V.

The window opened into the young Stark's room and in crept a dark shadowy figure. They then proceeded to walk over to Y/N bed. Silently they injected a liquid into her arm and her breathing became even more light. They picked her up and carried her out the window wihtout making a single noise.

THE NEXT MORNING

Peter's P.O.V.

I woke up exicted for the upcoming day. I get dressed and walked to the kitchen for breakfast where I was greeted with horrified and stressed faces.

"Peter umm come sit we need to tell you something." Steve said. I walked over to the couch and everybody surronded me. 

"Ok, Thor you know what to do." Steve said then Thor put his hands on my shoulders. "Ok Peter um last night somebody um kidnapped Y/N in her sleep." Steve finished saying. My brain didn't fully register what Steve was saying at first then it clicked. Y/N was gone!!!

   "Where is she?" I said fighting tears in my eyes I know that I have to stay strong for this.

   "We don't know yet." Steve said. I let a single tear fall down my face then jumped up. I walked away angrily. 

   "Where are you going?" Thor asked. Without stopping or turning back I said.

   "To find who has Y/N!" 

   "What are you going to do once you find them?" Bucky asked. This time I stopped dead in my tracks and silence fell into the room. I thought for a moment.

   "They will get what's coming." I said coldly and continued to my room to change into my suit and find the girl I love.

Your P.O.V.

   I woke up on a cold hard ground and my arm hurt really bad. I tried standing but I was too weak. I had cuffs around my hand and they felt really tight. I looked around the room trying to remeber what happened. The room was small and grey. The floors and walls seemed to be made of concreate. There was no window only a small jail like door in front of me. I tried really hard to remeber something, anything! But nothing came to mind. My thoughts were interuppted from the sound of footsteps down the hallway. A tall man came into view. He had looked odly fimilar and it wasnt until he came into view that i realized who he was. IT WAS HARRISON!!!

"Well, look who's finally awake." Harrison said and a small smirk appeared.

Hey guys I am so sorry i havent been updating life has been crazy with moving houses and everything sorry but i promise to work on the story at school. ALSO 4.1K READS ARE YOU KIDDING ME THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!