The Date

Peters POV After Tony said yes

"Ok kid what are you planning?" Tony said while the elevator went up.

"I was thinking like a nice dinner and a sunset or is that to chessy I'm not good with this mr stark and I'm kind of freaking out I didn't expect you to say yes." I rambled on.

"It sounds great kid." He said patting my shoulder and guiding me out of the elevator.

"Ok so nice dinner means nice clothes. FRIDAY When is the quickest you can get something nice for Peter?" Tony yelled.

"About 5 minutes." FRIDAY replied to which Tony nodded his head.

"Ok go take a shower then come back here your suit will be in the bathroom in a minute waiting." He shoved me into the bathroom and I quickly jumped in making sure to make myself completely clean. I heard the door open and close and got out soon after to see a sharp looking suit hanging on the back of the door. I quickly dried off and then put on the suit. I walked out and a huge grin grew across Mr. Starks face.

"Ok now let's see what we can do with that hair." Tony said while gesturing to a swirly chair. I sat down and he spun me around to face him. He put all kinds of things in my hair and 5 minutes later I was looking at a mirror and (not to be cocky or anything) but I looked great. I stood up and Tony gave me a once over and nodded his head in approval. We looked over at the clock, we had 5 minutes left. We began to walk to the elevator.

"Any advice?" I asked my nerves were skyrocketing.

"Don't do anything I would do but definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do." He said and I tried to comprehend it but failed so I just nodded my head. We stepped out of the elevator and within seconds I was standing outside of Y/N door. My heart rate was high and I was a sweaty mess. I knocked on the door and heard an angelic voice.

"One moment."

I quickly wiped my hands on my pants and then the door opened. My heart slowed down, everything stopped moving, my breathing almost stopped and I could see stars. She literally took my breath away.

"Wow." Was all I managed to spit out. The girl standing in front of me was so beautiful and I can't believe that she's mine. This girl owns my heart and my world... she is my world.

"Are you going to stand there and stare all day?" Natasha said from behind Y/N. I offered Y/N my hand and she took it and we walked to the section I had set up earlier. I tried my best and I'm hoping it's good enough for her. She deserves the best there is and I wish I can give it to her.

Y/N POV

Peter looked amazing tonight and after he completely spaced out we started to walk to this area he said he made. We were gettin close and I could smell something really great and saw candles and flowers everywhere. It's cliche but so adorable. I know he tried hard on this and it turned out great. We walked to a table and he pulled my chair out and sat with him across from me.

"Peter this is beautiful." I said taking in the scenery." We were on a balcony and had a view of everything. The sun was just beginning to go down painting the sky in beautiful orange and pink colors.

"So you like it?" He asked.

"No I don't..." I said and looked over at him he looked so confused and upset and I began to laugh.

"Peter I love it. This is one of the nicest things anyone has done for me." I said and his smile quickly went back to its position.

"Great hopefully you'll love the food too." He said and on cue the food came out and it was delicious. While eating we made small talk and it was quiet during sometimes but never awkward. It was very peaceful and calming. The sun was completely set now and the city lights looked nice on the dark sky. Right now me and Peter were leaning against the rails just watching the lights. I could feel Peters eyes on me but I didnt want to point it out. After a while I looked at him and he had a little smile on his face.

"What?" I asked laughing a little.

"You are so beautiful Y/N and you don't even know the beginning of it." He said. I walked over to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"I'm glad i found you Peter Parker."

"I'm glad I found you Y/N Stark."

After a few minutes we went inside and found everyone asleep on the couches, the tv was playing the security camera that records where our date was. Me and peter shared a look and laughed quietly to ourselves.

"Well they are asleep what do you want to do?" Peter asked me while wrapping his arms around me.

"Netflix and sleep??" I asked and I nodded his head and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"I'll beat you there." He said and took off running down the hallway.

"No fair." I said running after him. By the time I made it there he was already changed and looking through Netflix.

"Wow you really are slow." He said and I threw my shoe at him. I went to my closet and changed into his hoodie and shorts.

"That hoodie looks familiar." He said when I laid down next to him.

"Yeah fresh from your closet." I said curling up to him.

"God you're like the James Bond If sweatshirt stealing." He said and I laughed a little and yawned.

"Good night angel." Peter said pulling the blanket up some.

"Good night spider-boy." I said.

"It's Spider-Man to you." He said.

"Yeah Whatever." I said drifting off to sleep next to my big strong and amazing spider-boy.