How do you know when your in love?

Everybody went silent just watching each other. Peter just did it, he just basically said he wants us to be together. Yes everyone besides my dad wanted us together but everybody knew it wouldn't happen and even if it did Peter who be threatened a lot and I don't just mean verbal. Everyone's hands slid back down and we all went back to eating in silence. I couldn't think of a thing to say and it didn't seem like anybody else knew what to say... besides my dad.

"Peter I would just like to thank you for protecting my daughter and I would like to remind everyone that it is over so can we stop talking about it !" my dad said. I rolled my eyes. Nobody was even discussing it any more. 

"Mr. Stark how do you know when your in love?" Peter asked fidgeting with his hands. This seemed to get everybody's attention. He couldn't have been talking about me, could he? Everybody shared concerned glances wondering where this was going. 

"Well kid I don't believe you could find love at such a young age." My dad said calmly. 

"But I want to know so I am prepared and know what to expect." Peter said blushing faintly. 

"When you fall in love kid it is like nobody else in the world matters. You feel complete around the person and like you could accomplish anything. You can see your life with them and what your future holds. You can't get them out of your head, everything you do is to impress or help them." My dad said with his head looking down. Peter nodded and smiled. 

"What are physical signs that you are in love sir?" Peter asked. 

"Your head feels light and starts spinning. Your heart rate increases and you can feel it beating out of your chest. Your eyes widen and your muscles soften. You get a sick feeling in your stomach." My dad continued to say. I have never heard my dad say that stuff before it shocked me how open he was about this. Peter looked over at me. I was lost in his eyes yet again. His soft eyes expanded and he slowly took in every feature of my face. His hand loosely grabbed his stomach and he winced in pain. He turned to Bruce.

"I don't feel so good Mr. Banner." Peter said. Bruce looked him over carefully and gave a questioning look. 

"What's wrong kid?" Bruce asked. Peter glanced at my dad then back at me and smiled. Keeping eye contact with me he said.

"I think I am in love" . I froze and stiffened up. Everybody gasped. Nobody moved and watched as me and Peter became more lost in the moment. My dad stood up.

"Kid I have been testing you for a while and I think your results just came in. I shall now allow my daughter to be with Mr. Parker in a relationship. But I want a kid friendly relationship for now." My dad said and smiled. I jumped up and so did Peter. Without second thought I ran into his arms. His big strong arms wrapped round my waist as my arms looped around his neck. Everybody was clapping and smiling. I pulled my head out of Peter's chest to look up at him and we smiled. I was about to pull away when suddenly Peter dragged me into a kiss. A one full of hope and passion. A kiss that seemed to last forever and the room felt light and dizzy. My heart was beating irregularly and my stomach knotted up. I couldn't believe it I was in love with PETER PARKER. Loud cheering brought us back into reality. We looked around and blushed madly but nobody cared they were happy and proud. 

"I am loving this right now but can you please not do that in front of me again? Just not for right now please?" My dad said, and everybody chuckled we cleaned up and got ready for bed. We really didn't want to watch movies so we all went to bed for the first time in a while without a movie night. It was about midnight and my phone buzzed. I rolled over to check it and I saw a text from Peter.

"Hey I can't sleep." He said. I sighed and knew what had to happen.

"Come on over you big baby lol." I texted. Within a minute the door opened and Peter walked in. in. I scooted over and allowed him to slip into my bed next to me. I rolled over and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I let out I loud sigh. 

"What's wrong angel?" Peter asked. I smiled at the nickname he had given me.

"I just can't sleep love." I said. Peter's arm slipped around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. I rolled over to face his chest. He pulled me really close and I played with his curls. I smiled into his chest. 

"Peter what if Harrison comes back and does something bad to me again?" I ask. I can feel Peter chuckle again. 

"What it has happened before what's any difference now?" I asked offended he would laugh at my serious question. 

"The difference is before you weren't really mine but now you are. That means he will have 10 times as many bruises then before. I said it before I don't like sharing what is mine. There are serious consequences to making my baby girl upset or hurt. Sadly I don't think he has learned that yet." He said and tightened his grip on my waist. I smiled tryin to think of something to make him more jealous cause I love him like this. I sighed again.

"I think you should share more. What if somebody else wants me?" I asked in a innocent voice. Peter looked down at me and frowned. He pulled me into his chest making me barely able to breathe. 

"Y/N Stark I have no idea what is in your head but let me make some things clear to you. First you are mine nobody else's is that understood..." I nodded. "Good now second anybody who dares touches or looks at you the wrong way had something terrible coming. Third I don't share what is mine and you belong to me and only me. If you give another guy a look you will have a punishment from me understand?" Peter asked in a demanding voice. 

"What are the punishments?" I asked. Peter chuckled a bit. 

"I don't think you want to know now do you understand?" he asked in a powerful voice. 

"Yes" I said.

"Yes what?" Peter asked.
"Yes sir." I said. Peter pulled me closer.

"Good girl." Peter said. That was how I feel asleep in my incredible boyfriends arms close to his chest listening to his calming heartbeat.