Where is he

Y/N POV

"Y/n he..." The line cut out. I snatched the phone away from my ear and looked over it in confusion. No signal flashed at the upper hand corner and I threw the phone at the wall smashing it to pieces. My eyesight became blurred with different colors as different emotions zoomed through me. I felt my powers rising up but it was different this time. I had contact with every power regardless of the emotions I was currently feeling. I crashed to my knees as the feeling overpowered my body and mind. I couldn't understand it. Peter and I practiced all the time to unlock all powers regardless of emotions why can I do it now.

"Y/n what happened?" Aiden asked standing in front of me. My hands were glowing but he wasn't fazed by it like the other boys were.

"The Avengers are hurt. I don't know who is all awake but I know Happy and my dad is. Everyone is in critical condition and knocked out."

"What about Peter is he ok?" Aiden asked with genuine concern in his voice, I shrugged my shoulders not trying to break down in front of them Aiden placed a hand on my shoulder and I looked up with a confused look and he flashed a mischievous smile. "Well, what are we waiting for let's load up and get on the move to the tower. Luther go start the car and pull it into the garage. Lewis make sure every door is shut and every window as well. Kayden I need you to go to the basement and grab a pair of noise-canceling headphones. Any complaints?" Aiden demanded as if he was a drill sergeant.

"Wait Kayden can you grab as many as you can from the basement if they work then we can put them on people in the tower. Also Aiden why do you have those?" I asked turning to him as the boys ran out the door to complete their jobs. The rining only appeared for a split second, just enough time for them to slip into the crack of the door then Kayden slammed it shut to ensure it was closed fully.

"We have a gun range we visit to train and they make you pay for using a gun or headphones so I cut out the middle man and ordered my own stuff." He said as if it was nothing and continued to the chair and sat down as I sat on the floor again running over plans in my head.

"Y/n I am sure he is fine. Nothing can happen to that kid he's like invincible." Aiden said laughing trying to lighten the mood. I thought it was sweet to hear him talking nicely about Peter. I know he isn't fond of him but he is trying to be sweet for him and that was clear.

"Thank you, Aiden. But you don't need to pretend to like him just to make me feel better. Nothing is wrong. Everything will be fine." Before another word could be spoken the door shot open and I quickly covered my ears as I watched the door to see who came through. Kayden emerged with a box in his hands and quickly closed the door with his foot. He rushed over to me and picked up a package handing it to me I ripped it open. I adjusted the headphones to my size and slipped them over my ears trying not the catch my earrings. Only when I looked up I realized the boys were talking.

"Wow, these are good." I said and Aiden flinched. While Kayden was laughing I slipped the headphones down to rest on my neck.

"You don't need to scream love." Aiden said rubbing his ear and then I let out a laugh along with Kayden who was holding his sides from cackling.

"Okay now for the real test are you ready?" Kayden asked as he made his way to the door. Slipping on the headphones I nodded as I made sure they fully covered my ears and braced for the sound as the door open. Nothing came through. I looked around with a smile quickly spreading across my face.

"It wor-" Aiden's flinch told me I was yelling again so I continued talking but slowly lowering my voice, "it worked. This is great I am sure my dad didn't think about this. He's probably trying to find some high-tech answer. Okay, what are we waiting for let's go." Rushing out the door I took the stairs two at a time as I headed for the door. Swinging open the driver's door I shot Luther a look and he scurried to the back. Everyone piled into the car and once all doors were shut and windows were secured I removed the headphones.

"Y/n are you sure you should be driving? What if something happens?" Lewis asked pulling tighter on his seatbelt.

"If something happens I have the headphones. The streets are closed down nobody will be on the road beside us and I know the quickest way to the tower. Now, are there any more questions before we head out?" I asked and after a second I answered myself, "Okay, good let's get this show on the road." Clicking in my own seatbelt I peeled out of the driveway slamming on the gas. Driving down the longer emptier roads the speed needle never dipped below 80. It wasn't until we passed Liam and Lelia's cafe that I slowed down only going 40 at most. The city look deserted. Not a single person or animal in sight. Dad wasn't kidding when he said the city was on lockdown, I just didn't think it was this serious.

"Everything okay? You are going the speed limit now." Lewis asked putting his hand on my shoulder in confusion.

"It all looks so different. But it looks the same somehow." I said scanning the city slowly. My speed picked up again when I saw the tower. The car was silent as I raced over there and parked sideways in the entrance. Putting on the headphones I rushed out of the car and I could feel the boys behind me getting out of the car and rushing to catch up. Once inside and the door was closed I slipped off the headphones and might with silence.

"Okay elevator let's go we check the infirmary first." I ordered and we all piled into the cramped department. Considering the giant men who worked here dad should have built this a little bigger. None of us spoke as the elevator climbed to the floor we needed. I didn't wait for the doors to fully open before rushing out. Thankfully the floor was filled with all of my family. Happy and Dad ran around between beds looking at different forms. Shockingly clint ran around the corner with more papers in his hands.

"Clint?" I asked. His head snapped to me and the papers stopped rustling.

"Y/n? How did you get here? Are you okay?" He asked rushing to me and quickly giving me a hug. His eyes finally noticed the boys and he pushed me behind him.

"No no Clint these are my friends they helped me get here and we found out a lot of stuff. DAD AND HAPPY!" I yelled towards the end and I heard footsteps rushing to us. They both tackled me into a hug and I laughed at them.

"Y/n I told you to stay inside it isn't safe how did you get here?" Dad said with anger, confusion, and relief rushing through him.

"Okay let me rush everything out. No interruptions. I believe the noise is only going to affect Avengers that have actually powers within them. Which is why you guys are fine and the others like me are affected. It seems like long periods of time exposed to the noise is going to make us weaker until we get to their condition." pausing briefly I pointed to Wanda who laid on a bed connected to wires, "These headphones cancel all noise which is how I got here. As long as there is no contact to the outside and all door are shut and sealed the noise will not get in.". I finished with a quick breath.

"Okay, now how do we get everyone in here to recover?" Dad asked as we all walked to the rooms each avenger was in I looked at them all and still couldn't find Peter.

"Where is Peter's room dad?" At my question, he stopped and nobody moved. Clint and Happy looked down and Dad seemed to be deep in thought.