same

Because... i felt the same. I got the same emotions around her. It was like my life was missing a puzzle piece and Y/N is the piece. 

"And if you won't allow it then i am sorry dad but i might have to break your rules eventually. If you want to throw me out go ahead i would hate to be burden to you and make your life hard!" Y/N ran out of the room and upstairs. Mr.Stark sat in his seat in disbelief. Nobody moved and that made me rage that nobody would go comfort her.

"You know she has always told me that she loves you and always wants to do her best for you but sometimes she doesn't think it's the best and beats herself up for making a minor mistake. She is amazing girl and she wants one thing but you won't give it to her." I said standing up from my seat. I walked over to the door.

"Boy if you leave you can kiss being a avenger goodbye." Mr. Stark said glaring at me. I was done with it i couldn't handle it anymore.

"Then i guess you have a open room because Y/N is more important to me. Now if you will excuse me i'm going to go find the girl i love." With that final statement i walked out the door. i couldn't care less Y/N needed me and i needed her. I knew she wouldn't be in her room so i went to her safe place. As i walked onto the roof i saw her sitting there with a blanket wrapped around her. She was staring out into the city that was covered in snow. I walked up and took a seat beside her. If only she heard what i said in the office because then i wouldn't have to tell her again. She made me so nervous but i loved her. She looked over to me and you could tell she was crying a moment ago. Without saying anything i pulled her into a tight hug. She was crying in my shoulder and i rubbed circles on her back. She calmed down and moved closer to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and we both looked out at the beautiful city.

Your pov

I was so thankful to have him in my life. I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me. We both smiled. 

"There is something i need to tell you Y/N and i have wanted to since the first day we met. I-I really really L-like you like a lot, but not in t-the creepy way i just really enjoy being around you." He blusehed a little and i knew that was hard for him to stay. He looked back down at me and i stared right into his brown eyes an started melting. He leaned in a little unsure if he should or not. i nodded and smiled telling him it was ok. He leaned down more and our lips met. I moved my hands onto his shoulder and he had his hands in my hair. The kiss was full of passion and love and it was the best feeling in the world. We split apart and smiled at each other knowing we both loved each other. We walked back to the living room holding hands and smiling. We made it down there and everybody was on the couch talking. My dad stood up once he saw us and we seperated our hands. Even though Peter and I just told each other we love each other we weren't going to show it in front of my father just yet. Peter was horrified of what that man could do to him. Nat grabbed my father and pushed him back down onto the chair. 

"We were all talking and have decided on some options that we want you kids to agree to.m

1. You two may be together just Peter be on alert.

2. No kissing or sleeping in each other rooms.

3. don't let this effect you work."

Peter and I looked at each other and smiled we nodded in agreement and Nat bounced with happiness. My dad slouched down into his chair with a angry look. 

"Ok well this calls for a movie night every body meet here in 10 minutes" Thor said standing up heading to his room. We all followed and broke off into in our rooms to change. 

I walk down and sat on the couch everybody soon followed

I walk down and sat on the couch everybody soon followed. Peter was last and plopped down next to me. The movie started and we all watched eager to find what happens next. Horror movies weren't really my thing but I agreed to it. I hated how something fictional could make me so uneasy. We were watching the new IT movie. We were at the part were the clown popped up in the garage. Everybody jumped and I grabbed Peter's arm probably living a few scratches. He settled me down and I leaned into his chest while he wrapped his arm around me. I could see Nat staring at us with a big smile and was elbowing Thor to look over at us. When he did he covered his mouth from gasping. I loved how he always acted a like a big strong man but deep down he was just like a teenage girl. 

"When are we going to tell your dad about the kiss??" Peter whispered in my ear. I was confused by this suddenly popping up. I thought hard about it. The longer we waited the more angry he would be. 

"Do you want to get it down with or do you want to wait but he might be angrier ?" I whispered back to him. He nodded which I really didn't know what that meant but it made me nervous. We continued to watch the movie everybody glued to the tv. Every now and then I would catch glares from my father. The movie was over and the lights turned back on. Peter walked to the front of the room and asked everybody to wait so he could tell him something. I looked him half hoping he would shut up and sit down but the other half just wanting it to get over with. He whispered something to Thor and he gave a confused look but walked over to my dad and sat next to him.

"Ok so something happened earlier and I need to explain before it Is to late." My dad sat up listening to Peter's every word. Peter saw this and cleared his throat nervously.

"I um I k-kissed Y/N on t-the roof earlier." he finished. Everybody gasped and turned at me then back at Peter. I realized now why Peter had Thor sit by my dad. Thor was holding my father back from killing Peter right then and there. Steve turned to me.

"Did he force you to do it ?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"No nothing like that it was something we both wanted." I said with a blush coming onto my face.  I look back over to my father who was now held by Thor and Bucky.