clips

Clip 1

Peter and i were playing hide and seek in the living room. Peter had his back towards me and I was behind him freaking out because i didn't know where i should hide. Just before Peter hit 100 i jumped onto his back and clung to him like a spider. Peter stumbled back some but recovered quickly. He ran around the living room with me still on his back. Then we landed on the couch and laughed until it hurt.

Clip 2 

I was on the couch watching a scary movie at night. I was curled up in my blanket hiding from the world. Peter comes into frame and he realized i was sitting on the couch. Peter slowly and silently creeped up on me making no noice at all. I jumped from a jumpscare and Peter dropped to the floor. Once i relaxed again he kept walking. He reached the couch and grabbed my shoulders. I screamed and flipped him over me and onto the floor. He was lying on the floor my foot on his chest and him holding is shoulder in pain. I guess next i realized it was Peter becasue i was on the floor next to him helping him up. Once he was up he tackled me onto the couch and continued to tickle me as hard as he could.

Clip 3 

Peter and i were sitting on the couch watching tv  i jumped up and ran to my room and came back with a pile of clothes. Peter was backing away shaking his head violently disagreeing. But i forced him, i turned around and he took off his shirt and replaced it with my crop top. He was a bright red when i turned around. As soon as i saw him i dropped on the floor holding my sides and crying. Peter started doing funny model poses and i couldnt breathe. He told me it was my turn and threw his hoodie and sewatpants. I ran to the bathroom and changed. I walked out and Peter just stared at me with a goofy smile on his face. I threw my hands in the air and started chuckling realizing this outfit wasn't half bad. Peter just had this look in his eyes like he could watch you forever.

Clip 4 

Once again i was on the couch watching a sad movie. I started crying when the person went missing because i really liked that person. Peter came from his room and heard me crying and in a matter of seconds he was by my side asking what was wrong. I told him about the movie and he chuckled to him self. Peter wrapped his arm around me and i leaned onto his shoulder and fell asleep. I remebered everything up until that point but the video continued. Peter looked down at me and grinned. He slowly layed down and put me next to him. He was playing with my hair and smiling and slowly bent down and kissed my forehead. He quietly got up and walked to his room with a big smile on his face. 

IN REAL LIFE 

Peter and I were both blushing madly, I had no clue Peter did that and now everybody else knew about it. Nat quickly shut off the tv and everybody sat in temporary silence. Both Peter and I were staring at the floor and I could feel everybody's eyes on us. I slowly lifted my head to meet everybody's gazes. My father was standing feet away from Peter with his arms crossed and a disappointed look on his face. Everything was finally good until those stupid clips. Peter looked up and caught my dad's glare. Peter knew he messed up bad and I am guessing nobody was suppose to know about that... even me. Peter opened his mouth to say something but my dad lifted his hand to stop him.

"Now look kid you and I made a deal and you have broken that deal. I told you not to touch her and look at what you did. You broke one of my rules. That is my daughter! I am not going to allow some teenage boy come by and ruin her life and make her cry! do you understand me?" He said in a rising tone. Peter didn't even fight back he just agreed to everything my dad was saying. He knew things would get bad if somebody found out but he didn't think it would be that bad. For the next minute my dad yelled at Peter at how I am still a little kid and that I shouldn't even be near I kid my age. I couldn't stand it, Peter did something sweet and innocent and now he is being punished by Ironman. 

"You know what your both grounded! NO more hanging out, No more going out, From now on you only come out of your room if it is required! UNDERSTAND?!?!" My dad said. 

"What did I even do dad?" I said in a louder tone. 

"If he is in his room its better if you are in your room!! No go" My dad pointed to our rooms and me and Peter gave up and walked with our heads down. Once we got to our rooms we shared a final hug and parted ways. I enjoyed being in my room. I liked having a nice cold quiet place all to myself. I love being alone with my thoughts. But I haven't been in my room a lot ever since Peter moved in. Mainly because we were usually hanging out or sneaking out. I can't believe I will only see him at food times. My dad almost never grounded me and was almost never mad at me. But something like this was a big deal to him. I have never been in a relationship or even had my first kiss. As a matter of fact Peter was the first guy my age I hugged. It hasn't even been 5 minutes and I already miss everything about him. His bright smile and deep eyes. I miss hearing his voice and smelling his scent. How is this boy doing this to me it is not fair. I plopped onto my bed sighing at my thoughts. I was leaning back on the headboard my eyes closed just me and my thoughts. Until I heard a knock...