Bad Dreams

Your POV

After what felt like forever (But in reality it was 10 minutes) the Avengers knew the whole story. They knew about the terrible things Harrison did to me and how much he hurt me. Out of everyone Peter and my dad seemed the most mad. Don't get me wrong all the Avengers were equally ready to rip Harrison's throat out, but Peter and my dad had a look like they could kill his kids too and not even feel bad about it.

"Peter are you ok?" I asked him. He had a expression on his face that I have never seen before and I was really scared of it. But once he looked up at me it vanished.

"I am fine love, I just can't believe I couldn't stop that. You went through all that torture and I could have done more. I could have saved you before this even happened. But I didn't I failed at protecting you. Mr. Stark I am so sorry I failed. It's all my fault." Peter said. His eyes were watering and I could tell he was holding back tears. I put my hand in his and intertwined our fingers.

"Peter you didn't fail anyone and there was nothing anyone could have done. It's not like anybody had a clue what was going to happen. You did the best you could and that's all that matters." I said. Moving my other hand to wipe the tears off his face.

"Mr. Stark I am sorry." Peter said with his head hung low. Tony walked a little closer to us and did the HIGHLY UNEXPECTED!! He pulled Peter into a hug. Everyone was all equally shocked. He only hugs Me and Pepper. Once the two stepped back from the hug Tony spoke up.

"Kid you didn't fail. If anyone failed it was me. I am her father and I couldn't protect her. Don't take this all on yourself. We learn from our mistakes. So we will all get better from this. I will upgrade more security. Bruce can find out what that substance we found was and find a way to block it's effects, and you and Y/N can train together and become stronger. This is going to make us all get better." Everyone looked shook and took in everything Tony just said. No need to let the past continue to hurt us we needed to move forward. That should be easy... right?

12 AM 

I was in my room wide awake. Every noise was louder then usual. Every movement was scarier then usual. I couldn't fall asleep. I was to scared. I sat on my bed. In the deafening silence that enclosed around me. It was pitch black but I could clearly make out shadows of fake creatures and people. People who looked like they were just standing at the foot of my bed watching me. Maybe sleeping in the dark wasn't the best choice.

"FRIDAY please set the lights to a dim color." I asked. Soon after the room softly lit up. Not to bright to where I couldn't fall asleep but not too dark either. I rolled over and pressed my back to the wall. Finally catching some sleep.

I woke up and the sound of chains slamming into something filled my ears. I looked around. The room! It was so simple yet scarily familiar. The room got darker. The walls seemed to crumple and fall away. I was trapped in a endless blackness. The only thing I could make out was the sound of metals clicking together and a tallish body. The body that looked like a man. 

"So we meet again." He said.

"Who are you!?!" I yell. The eyes lit up changing from a black to blue then settling on a deep red.

"Thought you could escape me? Well you can't escape your dreams love." He said.

"Harrison?" I asked. My voice was shaking from the horror I was currently in. 

"The one and only." Harrison said.

"That's impossible you can't be in my dreams. It's impossible!" I said slightly reassuring myself.

"Then how am I here?" Harrison asked. That's true. If this was impossible then how was it happening.

"Your just a bad dream." I yelled to him.

"Am I ?" Harrison asked. 

"It's just a dream. It's just a dream." I told myself my breath was rapidly increasing. Harrison raised his hand and my head started to hurt. Little voices filled it and they were all I could hear. 

"It's just a dream! It's just a dream!" I yelled not being able to hear myself over the voices in my head. They suddenly stopped. I knew they were still in there but they were all hushed. The room became brighter. Harrison walked over to me. I was in a ball on the floor, tears streaming down my face. I was trying to catch my breath. Harrison put his hand on my face and wiped away a tear.

"Don't touch me! I am not your little prisoner. I am free The Avengers saved me." I shouted at him.

"You might not physically be my prisoner," He stood up and the voices began to whisper to one another. "But you are mentally." He said. The voices soft whispers turned to loud shouting and I was screaming in pain. Next thing I know I am being shook awake. The avenger all around me. Peter at one side my dad at the other. I thought they were gone, I thought the voices would vanish with my dream but I was wrong. I started screaming. Yelling at them.

"STOP! STOP!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" I yelled kicking and grabbing my hair pulling some out myself. Everyone just watched me and panicked. Peter grabs me and the voices stop all I can hear is him and nothing else. It like the rest is background music that I can't focus on. 

"Y/N what's wrong you have to tell me I need to help you." He shouted.

"They are in my head Peter I can't stand it they won't stop. He did this. He put them there. I am his prisoner." I yelled. The voices came back and I screamed again. I was in a lot of pain. I feel a sharp pinch and I am knocked out cold. No dreams, No voices, No pain. I liked it. If only it could be my reality. 

So how do you guys feel about the book. Sorry it's sort of bad and slow but I am only 13. A couple people found my insta and asked to say some stuff about myself. They wanted to know a little bit. Truly I am so shook that someone asked that. It seems crazy to me. The book has 5.9k views. LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING! Anyway since  they requested I guess I will do so.

I am Gracie. I am 13 and live in Florida. I am in my last year of middle school and I am pretty proud of my grades and classes. I have straight A's and am taking high school classes now. I played volleyball for a few years, I have 7 siblings and live with my mom. I am a single pringle and have never been a piece of taken bacon. I love Tom Holland and Marvel in general.  I also like cars. I have scoliosis (my spine curves in a bad way if that makes since). I do sometimes go to therapy for my head (that's how I made this chapter- sorry if that's depressing). I am weird don't have a lot of friends love music and Lachlan Power. If there is anything else you guys want to know about me feel free to ask I love that you guys want to learn about me and I honestly feel special. Thank you and I promise to update. I love you all!