Silence

After a few minutes the avengers came back into the room. Being to weak to do much Peter told everyone what happened for me. Bruce nodded and went back to the previous formula he was working on.

"Ok so we can get rid of Harrison but he said he is going to come back." May said and I nodded.

"Did he give any clues on when or how he is going to come back?" My dad ask and I shook my head no.

"What do you guys think we should do?" Peter asked.

"I think we just need to wait it out and see if he is just lying." I whispered. Nobody heard me besides Peter since he was so close and he relayed the message to everyone.

"If that's what you want to do then that's what we will do." My dad said just as Bruce walked through the door with a pill.

"Ok I need you to take this and it will fix everything. Harrison will be out of your head for good." Bruce said passing me the pill. I slowly brought it up to my mouth. The closer it got the louder the voices got. Now the pill was inches away and the screaming was horrible. I couldn't move my hand to my mouth it wouldn't move. Peter noticed and quickly pushed the pill into my mouth fully. I swallowed and everything went quiet. It was actually silent. No voices!

"Did it work?" Peter asked.

"I think so." I said smiling. Everyone broke out into a smile. My head hurt a little from the yelling so I asked for some medicine and everyone left to grab some leaving me and peter alone.

"See baby we are going to get everything back to normal." He said while drawing patterns on my hand. I shook my head and relaxed something I haven't done in a while.

"Do you think my dad will let us into the city now?" I asked and me and peter shared a look before laughing.

"Yeah I'm never going to leave this tower." I said and it came out more depressing then I meant.

"You will one day." Peter said squeezing my hand.

"Oh yeah when?" I asked.

"When I ask you to marry me and you say yes and we have kids together. We are going to have our own house wherever you want and our kids are going to grow up with two happy and In love parents." Peter said. It seemed like he was daydreaming. His eyes stared right into mine and I saw so many emotions that they started to have an effect on me.

"That sounds amazing." I said. His smile grew from ear to ear. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"One day angel." He said. Soon they came back with medicine and I quickly gulped it down.

"Maybe we should let you rest you have been through a lot." My dad said. I nodded my head.

"But can I please sleep in my room I don't think I'll get much comfort in here." I said and after a second my dad nodded in agreement. I thanked him and everyone left. I sat up but got a little light headed and laid back down. Peter picked me up and carried me to my room. He placed me on my bed and wrapped me in a warm blanket. He was going to leave but I stopped him.

"Peter please stay in here." I whispered through the dark room.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I replied with a quick yes. I heard him shuffle over to the bed and then the bed dipped down a little. His arms were around my waist and his face was buried into the crook of my neck. His warmth and smell made me feel better instantly. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep listening to his heart beat. In my dreams all I could see was me and peter as grown up adults with kids. We were happy and away from the city. It was quiet and peaceful just how I wished it could be. After a long peaceful dream I was awoken by sunlight pouring through my windows. I shifted around in the bed and came face to face with a still sleeping peter. His mouth was partially opened and he looked so relaxed. This poor boy has been put through so much just because of me. But I'm so thankful he is here with me. I don't know what I would do without him. It's funny to think about, my dad was kind of the one who brought us closer like this. If peter didn't have the 'stark internship' maybe things would have been different. But I'm happy with how they are right now. As stupid as it sounds peter really does complete me. He's just so perfect and he makes me feel better about myself. He isn't afraid to act like a kid with me but is serious when something is wrong. He's such and amazing person and he deserves so much more then this.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He softly said in a raspy voice. My face turned red and he chuckled a little.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked.

"The future. The past. How lucky I am to have you. How you deserve so much more." I replied. He sat up and raised a eyebrow.

"What do you mean I deserve so much more?" He asked.

"Well, i feel like I've put you through so much and I feel like I only drag you down. You deserve the world and I'm preventing that." I said playing with the hem of my shirt and avoiding all eye contact. Peter grabbed my chin and raised it to look him dead in the eyes. He had a very serious look on his face and he seemed to be studying me.

"Baby you are my world and you are the best thing that has happened to me. You make my life is much better and you will until we are both gray and old. Don't put yourself down like that you are amazing." He said and I smiled at him and he returned one. I lied down into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me while placing a kiss on my head.

"I love you Peter Parker."

"I love you Y/N Stark."