Florida Beaches

Peter's Pov

I don't know why I agreed to come to Florida with everyone. I think it was the look on Y/N face when it was mentioned or how her eyes sparkled a little more when she talked about the warm sun and beach. It seemed like a great idea and I saw no flaws until we actually got here and I saw the amount of people here. I trust Y/N but the people around us I don't. She has already been taken from me once and I can't let it happen again. She is currently playing with her dad in the water and they are splashing us. Her braids were wet and she was rubbing her eyes very hard trying to get the saltwater out of them. She looked so adorable.

"Hey Parker." Steve said snapping me out of my Y/N trance. I waved at him and returned my attention back to my girl. I could sense Steve sitting next to me but didn't look over to him.

"Peter did you hear anything i just said?" He said snapping in front of my face forcing me to look at him.

"Huh?" He let out a low laugh and patted me on the back and I could feel the confused expression grow on my face.

"Oh poor boy you are obsessed aren't you?" He said laughing a little more.

"Not obsessed," i said looking back at her, "just in love."

"I had that once too. A little bit of advice son," he said looking out at the water, my attention was all on him. "Love her as much you can for as long as you can. Some of us don't have the luxury of waking up next to the one we love everyday. You are a good kid Peter and she is a good kid too. It's like you two were made for each other."

I returned my gaze back to her, Tony had her over his shoulder and walking further into the ocean about to dump her in it and she was hitting his back trying to make him stop but that only caused him to laugh some. A smile spread across my face, I am so lucky to have her in my life.

"Steve I am scared." I said quietly to make sure nobody else heard. He turned his body to mine and I looked up at him.

"Of what kid?"

"What if she leaves me or is taken again? I don't think I could handle it." I sighed. It felt good to finally get that out, after she was taken that's has been on my mind all the time. She controls so much of my life now I don't think I will ever be the same without her.

"I can tell you she will never leave you, not in a million years." He said laughing a little.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Peter I have raised that girl and that look she has when you are with her I have never seen before. She loves you. That's hard for her to do and admit. Y/N has never let someone in as quick as she did with you and when she talks about you its obvious. Her eyes sparkle and she dazes off, her cheeks will blush a little and she is more alert when someone says your name. That girl is stuck on you and will never get over you. As for her getting taken, we can't control that stuff, you kids are in a dangerous life but you guys can take care of yourselves and lord forbid but if she ever does get snatched again we will have her back in no time." Steve finished with a determined look on his face.

"Do you think she is safe?" I asked messing with my hands.

"Honestly no. Nobody is ever safe but she is the most protected out of all of us. The entire team looks after her like she is their own so whoever tries to hurt her will have one wide awaking if they try something." He said chuckling a little. I could tell he was trying to not worry me but it wasn't helping at all. But I played it off and laughed along with him.

"And kid some more advice, don't worry so much. You two don't have normal childhoods already and with your constant worrying and overthinking it's not going to help anything."

"Yeah but if something does happen I would be more prepared for it." I argued back.

"Peter if all you do is worry about future problems you will miss what's right in front of you." He said looking back at Y/N. He was right I need to live in the moment.

"Thank you Steve. Now I am going to get my girl." I said running off to the water where Y/N was coming from, her cheeks were a little sunburned and she was squinting her eyes trying to see if it was me or not.

"That's you right Peter?" She yelled to me even tho I wasn't even five feet from her.

"Yes."

"Ok cause I can't see anything there is saltwater in my eyes." She rubbed her eyes more but I stopped her and helped flush the salt out with my water bottle I had.

"Thank you and we need to start going back to the room we have a nice dinner to go to tonight in like an hour or two and we both need showers." I nodded and carried her bridal shower to our room so we could get ready.

Y/N Pov

I just got out of the shower and was looking in the mirror trying to decide what to do with my hair, I want to change it up soon maybe dye it a different color but nothing crazy right now. My cheeks were kind of red from sunburn but I put Aloe on them to help a little. I walked over to my bags to grab a dress for tonight.

"Peter hurry up." I yelled through the bathroom door as I walked past it. "Ok woman hold your horses." was the reply I got. I slipped on a white off the shoulder dress that gave off summer vibes. I paired it with brown sandal like shoes that tied up all the way to my knees. I looked like an average Floridan, and that was what I was going for. We were going to draw attention anyway but if I could make us look anymore normal I was for sure going to do it. Peter came out dress in a white button down tucked into black jeans and black dress shoes topped it off.

"Is this formal enough?" He questioned me, rolling his sleeves up to his elbows and clipping them there. I nodded my head and grabbed our phones before we headed downstairs to meet everyone. After a quick ride we arrived to some beach side food place and it looked beautiful with the sunset. Maybe this vacation will be normal.