so what now

My dad started walking to us and I pushed peter further away. I walk up to my dad and put a hand on his chest to push him away. So there I stood in the middle of the boy I just met and my dad keeping them from killing each other. My left hand was on my father's chest feeling his heart at a rapid beat. My right hand in Peter's hand squeezing it for reassurance. Peter looked at me and saw my frightened look and something came to life in him. He let go of my hand and stepped to my father.

"Mr. Stark this is putting a lot of stress on her shouldn't you care what she wants I thought you said you trusted me. You don't even know what we feel. It is our life shouldn't we get a say. You fight for people to have freedom but you are blocking ours." He said in a angry tone. 

"That is my daughter I know what is best for her." my dad said but I cut him off.

"Peter isn't the best for me. Dad he is funny, very smart, and super protective. If anything he is perfect friend for me. Maybe I would have never even liked him and maybe he would never like me." I said as calm as possibly. I pull Peter into my room and lock the door behind us because I didn't want to deal with anyone else. I turn to him and he is sitting on my bed looking down. 

"He is going to kill me isn't he?" Peter asked nervously. 

"Look let's just tell them we are best friends so we can at least hang on with each other and take it from there." I said looking down. He looked up at me confused.

"Its not like we were together or anything. You are my best friend and will always be just my best friend." He stared at me with a sad look. I moved to my desk facing away so he wouldn't see my tears rolling down my face. I can't believe he would say that after everything.

"Yeah because it doesn't matter how anyone else feels it's always got to be the males way. Because girls never get a say in it. Why should anyone care how I feel. You know maybe I thought we were something more but I guess I was just being a stupid teenage girl with emotions sorry." I said in the coldest voice with my voice cracking every now and then.

"Y/N I-I'm s-s.." he started.

"Just get out now!!" I said yelling at him. He stood up and slowly walked to the door. Once he was out I slammed my door shut and went to my bed and fell asleep crying my eyes out. Why was I getting so upset it's not like I liked him I could never love anybody because nobody ever loved me. All Peter did was just prove it further.  

The Next Day

I woke up and my pillow was soaking wet. I guess I did cry a lot. But it didn't matter nobody ever really cares i'm almost positive they will forget about this in a week. I got up and decided it was time for a different me. I have always tried to be the perfect daughter but now I am going to do things my way. It's time to break the rules and have some fun. I pumped my self up getting ready to do this. But then I sat on my bed. How was I suppose to do this? Then it popped in my head. I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE MY BED!!!! So I sat down again after messing up the sheets more and thought "so what now?". I went over to my closet looking for inspiration to be a rebel for a few days. A voice in my head told me to wear something my dad always hated so that's what I did.

 A voice in my head told me to wear something my dad always hated so that's what I did