The First Time

Y/N Pov

I woke up from what felt like a great nap but quickly wished I could fall back asleep. I was in a white room with thousands of wires attached to me and a bunch of tall strong looking males and females were around me. I looked down and some kid was holding my hand and I quickly snatched it away from him. My hand felt like it was on fire and I didn't miss the look of hurt going across his face, he seems very familiar to me, he seems like home.

"Hi Y/N how are you feeling?" I am assuming the doctor asked me.

"Who are you?" I meant to say for everyone but I guess they took it as a question for the doctor.

"Y/N/N this is your doctor." The same kid said that was holding my hand. I looked over at him instantly, as soon as our eyes locked I saw something different in him its almost like I need to be next to him, he has to be something important to me, hopefully not a sibling cause he is really hot.

"How do you know my name who are you? Who are all of you?" I finally managed to get out. They all shared nervous glances to each other before looking back at me, most of them with their mouths agape.

"Ok Y/N we thought this would happen but not this bad so let me refresh you a little. I am Doctor Burkeland and you were in a horrible accident a week or so ago. You were in a coma for awhile and during that time you obviously lost most of your memories. But don't worry they come back most the time it will just take awhile. So we are going to keep you here for awhile to make sure you get back to full health and while you are here, theses people all around you will help you get core memories back then all the rest will come flooding back." He finished slowly making sure each detail sunk in. I nodded and looked around at everyone with tears in my eyes. They all knew so much about me and I am positive most of us have amazing memories and I don't have them right now it  hurts a little.

"Now don't cry ok they will work with you the whole time and nobody is going to be aggravated at you just take your time with everything. When your memories do come back there is a good chance it might hurt a little and you might receive headaches but we will bring pain killers for that ok?" I simply nodded my head just sinking back into my bed to relax a little. That was a lot of information to take in. The doctor nodded to everyone making sure they were listening to the plan as well and walked out of the room.

"Ok I guess I will start with what I do know about everyone so can you raise your hand one at a time please." I said softly and they all nodded. The smart rich looking one raised his hand first.

"Ok, Tony Stark, my father, you are iron man super smart and rich." I said and he smiled a little.

"Before this continues Y/N what is the last thing you remember?" I think Bruce asked me.

"Well some things are fuzzy past this point but the last solid memory I have is begging Dad to let me go to a public school." They all looked at each other shocked.

"Right before I came into her life." The brown head said next to me letting tears slip down his face.

"Ok well thats better then nothing right?" Bruce said and I nodded, after that I went through everyone and at the end I could feel a slight headache but the blurry spots with them were filled in and we laughed and cried a little along the way but there was still something massive missing I could feel it. Last person was the brown head who I learned was Peter.

"Ok so quick run down kiddo, believe it or not this is your boyfriend.." dad begun but I cut him off, "Yeah right like I would be allowed to date." everyone snickered a little at the comment but we calmed down after and I motioned for dad to carry on.