pool party

Peter's pov

The next few days were pretty normal. The avengers and I took down HYDRA and now we had some relaxing time to our sleeves. Since it was summer now it was burning outside and we decided to have a pool party. Only Tony's close friend's, The Avenger's and Me and Y/N were invited. I couldn't wait, we have been so stressed lately I think we all need this.

(Time skip brought to you by a lazy author)

I was dressed in my bathing suit and walked down stairs to greet the guest. I saw a lot of adults and got bored of talking to them. However I meet a boy named Harrison he seemed pretty cool and I thought we would be good friends until Y/N walked down. She had a white bathing suit on that was beautiful on her.

 She had a white bathing suit on that was beautiful on her

^ like this.

But I wasn't the only one who thought she looked good. Harrison's eyes followed Y/N all the way down the stairs slowly staring at all her features. I knew Y/N was a beautiful girl and I knew I would have to fight somebody for her but Harrison seemed pretty cool I wouldn't want to kill him... but if I had to I would. Y/N made her way over to us after talking to Steve and she seemed mad.

"Y/N what's wrong?" I ask giving her a friendly hug. I could feel her smile against my chest. 

"Nothing just Steve being very overprotective like usual. He said I should be wearing a full body wet suit." she said laughing. I loved her laugh so much. It was the sweetest things ever and it lit up my day. Y/N turned her attention to behind me and I forgot Harrison had been standing there. 

"Oh umm Y/N this is Harrison , Harrison this is Y/N." I said. They shook hands and smiled. Why was she smiling at another boy smiling was our thing?!? You know what I am probably just overreacting. Mr. Stark walked over to greet us (mainly Harrison since he doesn't live there). 

"Ok everybody the pool is outback lets go already!!!" Mr. Stark yelled. We all made our way to the huge pool. I was swimming at the deep end and Y/N was sitting on the edge talking to me. I got out and acted like I was getting a drink but secretly I walked up to the high dive and jumped in getting Y/N completely wet. Once I resurfaced I was met with a playful glare from her. I smiled innocently and asked what I did. She rolled her eyes and said whatever. 

"Excuse me is that sass I hear?" I ask.

"So what if it is?" Y/N replied back annoyed but playful.

"Then I think you need to be punished little girl!" I said smiling devilishly. Before Y/N could say anything I dragged her into the pool and wrapped her legs around my waist. At any moment if I wanted to I could throw her behind me to the water. She smiled while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I swear right there I could have kissed her again. I wanted so badly too and I could tell she wanted to as well but as we were leaning in we were stopped by Thor making the biggest splash ever. We both smiled and swam to the stairs to dry off and get a drink for real now. We talked the way there and back about doing a movie night soon. Once we finished our drinks I asked her if she wanted to go back in the pool.

"I don't know it's really cold ." Y/N said and turned around to throw her cup away. 

Your Pov

I turned and slid my cup into the hole on the garbage can. Out of no where two strong arms were around my waist carrying me to the pool. I was yelling and kicking him to make him stop. But it didn't work.

"Come on Peter, out me down please." I said giving my best sad voice. Peter spun me around to where I was facing him. A big smirk on his face.

"One condition, you have to kiss me." He said. 

"My father would kill you I don't want you to die!" I said.

"Fine your going swimming!" He said. Before I could speak I was submerged in cold water with Peter's arm still wrapped around me. We came up and gasped for air. Peter just smiled at me and I hit him in the chest. By now must the guest left it was only the Avengers and Harrison's family who I think were going to stay with us for a few nights. Me and Peter got out for real this time. We sat on the bench watching the setting sun. I shivered some and Peter handed me his sweatshirt. I slipped on the oversized jacket and rested my head on Peter's shoulder. I really really like this boy but I know my father will kill him so what do I do? 

My dad called us in for dinner and told me and Peter to go change into normal clothes. 

Peter's pov 

Y/N walked down the stairs and my jaw dropped how did she manage to look this beautiful In under 10 minutes. She sat In her normal seat besides me. Mr. Stark was across from me smiling. I am starting to think he ships us. Harrison and his family walked in and sat In empty seats. Harrison was across from Y/N. I had this feeling in my stomach tat wouldn't go away. I didn't like it when he looked or was around Y/N. He looked at her too weird. Everybody ate their dinner in nice silence only bringing up little talk like favorite sport teams and things like that. Y/N and I decided on a movie night tonight but we wanted to wait till everyone fell asleep so nobody would interrupt our movie. By the way everybody looked I could tell they would be out in 30 minutes. 

(After dinner) 

Thor finally went to bed he was the last one now I had to text Y/N to get her down here to start our movie. Tonight is going to be amazing.

I just want to thank you guys for all the support you guys have given me I promise I will try to update more but my volleyball takes up MONDAY, WENSEDAY , AND FRIDAYS sorry. But Tuesdays, Thursday's and Weekends I am almost always free to write so expect updates then.

Love you guys thank you so much!!