The princess has arrived

Y/N POV

"Y/N THERE YOU ARE!!" Someone shouted in the distance. Aiden and I both turned to the approaching figure. They seemed to be closer and dressed in darker clothes. Aiden quickly stood in front of me and blocked me from the person's vision. I grabbed onto the back of his T-shirt just so he knew I was behind him.

"Excuse me but who are you?" Aiden shouted out to the person. They were finally close enough to make out some features but I could barely see anything due to Aiden's frame towering over this person.

"Peter. Peter Parker. Y/n boyfriend." Peter said taking down his hoodie and I released the T-shirt I was tightly holding. I stepped from behind Aiden to see the two boys glaring at each other. Neither of them were giving off good vibes, so I stepped in between them and pushed them apart some.

"Thank you Aiden for everything and the jacket it was really nice." I said turning to him, however his eyes still didn't leave Peter's. I jumped up and waved in front of his eyes and he looked down at me with soft eyes.

"Anytime love, and you can keep the jacket if you want to it looks better are you anyways." He commented and I heard Peter take a step forward and pushed Aiden back some.

"Really funny anyways if I stop by the shop again I hope to see you working and please tell Leila and Liam I said thanks for the drink."

"Sure thing sweetie. But you need to come by and get your jacket since we kinda got caught up in things and you left it. I'll just see you then." He stated and I nodded.

"Y/n, baby, tomorrow I will pick up your jacket don't worry about it." Peter interrupted.

"No it's okay I would like to see Liam and Leila more often."

"Who?" Peter asked me and I spun around to look at him like he was crazy.

"Ouch can't even remember her favorite old people. Boyfriend of the year everyone." Aiden said sarcastically while slowly clapping. I spun around and grabbed his hand taking a few steps away from Peter.

"Aiden you need to calm down, I'll come get my jacket tomorrow and see you, Liam, and Leila. Please don't start anything Peter has a temper." I rambled.

"Yeah I can tell. He's staring at our hands right now." He whispered to me and I quickly looked to Peter, then to our intertwined hands, then let go of Aiden's hand.

"Goodnight Aiden, I'll see you tomorrow." I said walking away with Peter.

"Goodnight babydoll." He shouted out and Peter's grip got tighter but I kept moving forward with him ignoring Aiden's laugh and my slightly burning cheeks. Peter and I walked in silence for a few minutes with about a foot in between us.

"Who is he?" Peter randomly asked. This walk seemed so much longer with Peter then compared to Aiden.

"Liam is the guy that owns my favorite coffee shop and Leila is his wife. They are like my second parents." I answered shoving my hands into Aiden's hoodie pockets and feeling a small thing that I decided to look at later.

"No Y/n who is that guy. Aiden?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Why should I tell you? You'll probably just forget him too." I mumbled annoyed. If it was anyone besides Leila and Liam I wouldn't mind as much but I talk about them all the time. I introduced him to them which was a big deal to me.

"Why is that such a big deal to you? Y/n I asked you who is he?" Peter raised his voice slightly at me. Did he really want to start an argument right now?"