What are you waiting for?

While she got up, I took in her appearance keenly. She was wearing a sunflower dress. Does this girl only wear dresses? I smiled at that.

"Are you okay?" Roxanne asked sincerely, seeing my tears.

I chuckled bitterly "I should be asking you that. I hit you in the head with a door."

She giggled "I'm fine. How are you?"

I wiped my eyes and smiled "I'm okay. You?"

She frowned. "You're not okay. What's wrong?"

I sighed. You know that moment when you have to take in a deep breath before you talk because you know your about to cry? That's what I had to do now.

"It's uhh, nothing." I gave her another fake smile.

I felt soft, delicate fingers wrap around my wrist. She was pulling me towards the double doors. The opposite way of my next class with Lee.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Shh, just come on."

Soon we were in her car laughing because we snuck out pass the security guards and I was trying to catch my breath.

"You're a bad influence on me." I told her with a smile.

"Shut up." She said as she pulled out of the school's driveway.

"Do you only wear dresses?" I smirked.

Her cheeks got red "Pffft, no. I do not."

"Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrow at her and laughed.

"Shut up, Belle."

My smile faded at that. Lee usually calls me Belle. My heart tugged in pain at the thought of that.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" She asked again. This time we parked near a park. The park was empty. We got out and walked toward the park.

After a moment of silence I spoke up "I broke up with my girlfriend."

Roxanne looked shocked "Rylee?"

I nodded. "Why?" She asked again.

We sat on a bench as I told her everything that happened. And she had a small frown on her face.

"Before you say anything. I know. I want to make things better. I should've listened."

Her eyebrows creased "Why would you forgive your sister and not Rylee? Doesn't seem fair to me."

I sighed loudly "I know. I know. I'm so stupid." I facepalmed.

"What are you going right here?" She asked.

I looked at her. "What?"

"You love her right?" She asked, getting up.

"Of course."

"Then let's go get her back!" She urged.

I gave her a confused look. "Why are you helping me?"

She frowned "We're friends, right? Friends help each other."

I smiled.

"Second period is over. If we hurry, we can make it to lunch."

We got up and walked towards her car. On our way I saw Roxanne openly check out a girl's ass.

I stopped and crossed my arms with a smug look on my face.

"What?" She looked at me.

"You're gay?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She look taken aback.

"You totally just checked out that girl's ass back there."

Her cheeks flushed red and she looked away. "I don't know what your talking about."

I laughed and continued walking.

~~~~~

Rylee

Belle didn't come to second period. Diamond told me she saw her with Roxanne. Hearing that just made my heart falter. And Diamond, I don't even know what's going on with us. Even though we are just friends, I kinda felt guilty even talking to her right now.

It was lunch and Diamond went to sit with her friends. I looked at my table that was filled with all my friends, except Belle. I didn't want to sit with them so I went to the far back of the cafeteria. I sat on the chair with my feet propped up on the table. I plugged in my earphones and allowed music to take away my problems.

I love music. Music has always been here for me when no one else was. I opened my eyes just in time to see Belle and Roxanne come into the hall. The said something to each other and went in different directions.

Belle went to our table of mutual friends. They exchange a few words and Haylee pointed to my table and Belle's eyes instantly met mine. Was she looking for me? My heart threatened to beat out of my chest.

I really love this girl. Oh Belle, what have you done to me? She walked over to my table and sat down.

I removed all emotions from my face so she couldn't see how vulnerable I really was.

"Hey." She said. Her green eyes pierced into my soul. For a moment there I didn't respond. She looked so beautiful.

"Rylee?" She questioned. It hurt me a little knowing she called me by my full name.

"Lee." I corrected her and she smiled a little.

Then it was just awkward silence. Wow, this is awkward. I looked everywhere but her. The whole cafeteria was discreetly giving us their attention. All eyes were on us.

"I'm sorry Lee. For what I said. You don't deserve anything that happened to you."

I just wanted to hug her and kiss her but I couldn't. I had to make her know that what she said and did really hurt me.

"I called you 21 times." I looked up at her, trying to control my anger.

"I know and I'm sorry." She apologized again.

"Its okay."

"No, its not. I should've listened to you. I didn't give you a chance to talk. And now its too late."

I looked up at her in confusion. Too late for what?

"Why is it too late?" I questioned.

"Diamond. Your neck." She shrugged.

Oh shit, that girl at the club gave me some big ass hickeys. Shit, I'm so stupid.

"Oh no, Diamond is just a friend. We're just friends. This was from last night." I said, but later realized that sounded much worse.

Belle's smile faded "Last night?"

"Uhh yeah." Its too late to lie anyways. "I went to this club." I scratched my neck nervously. "Got wasted."

"Why?"

Because I was fucking heartbroken and sad?

Instead I just shrugged.

"Oh." She looked down.

"It doesn't mean anything though. I don't even know the girl." Shit that made it worse.

"Oh."

"Yeah." I said, feeling the conversation dying.

Then Roxanne came. "Hey guys. You ready Belle?" She asked, while I was glaring daggers at her.

"Yeah." Belle said and got up. "Bye Lee."

"Bye." I said, and plugged in my earphones letting music take away my sadness.