Kristen you little bitch.

Rylee

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt Jace jumping on my bed. He war such a little prick. "Wake up, is school time." He kicked my shoulder gently.

"No" I mumbled "Get the fuck out."

"No can do, aren't you going to pick up Belle?"

I sighed, my sweet sweet Belle. She's the only reason I look forward  to go to school. "Find something for me to wear." I groaned and got up and went to the bathroom.

~

I rolled my eyes at this prick. He had on a shirt that says 'THIS BITCH IS MY BEST FRIEND' with an white arrow that points to the left and black jeans and a black and white converse. So guess what he picked out for me? A matching shirt that says 'THIS DOUCHE IS MY BEST FRIEND' with an arrow that points to the right. With jeans and my worn out converse.

I rolled my eyes and took up the shirt. "Thanks cunt."

"I'll make breakfast."

I texted Belle that I'll pick her up for school today. I put on my clothes then went to do my hair. I've never really done my hair before, most times I'd just pull a beanie over it but I wanted something new today.

I put my hair in a messy bun and when Jace came in he froze before laughing like an ass. "Sorry dude, for a second there I mistook you for a girl." He slapped his knee.

"Jaaceee" I whined. "Do my hair." I threw the brush at him. He chuckled and came over and simply put my hair in a high ponytail. "No, I hate it. I look like a girl."

"News flash honey. You are a girl." He said.

"Okay stop. You are being very gay right now." I laughed. I looked in the mirror and I looked kinda girly but it was a one day thing so I decided to let it stay.

"Make up?" He offered with a smirk.

"You're pushing it." I glared.

We ate breakfast and I took Rae to Belle's house while Jace took his car. We had a racing competition and I won. This bitch owes me 50 bucks. While we were in the girl's driveway, the door opened and our twins stepped out.

They had their hair in a messy bun and they each had on shorts and a T-shirt that said thing 1 and thing 2 with skinny jeans and slippers.

Wow, it was really hard to tell them apart. When they came they stood in front of us with smirks.

"Bro, which one is yours?" Jace whispered loudly.

"I don't know, bro." I whispered back just as loud.

"Girls, stop messing around. Which one of you is my girlfriend? I need to kiss my Belle." I whined.

I realized I was acting way too comfortable with them like I was with Jace so I put up my walls up in a flash.

And with a smirk, I said "Let me tell you what Belle and I did lastnight."

"Shut up Lee." Thing 1 muttered.

"Yeah. Shut up Lee." Thing 2 joined in.

I groaned.

"Stop messing with us." Jace said.

"How sad, you don't know your girlfriends." Thing 1 said with a smirk.

I kinda think Thing 2 was Belle but I wasn't sure. The front door opened again and their parents stepped out with Rhain.

"Mr and Mrs. Sandez, good morning." Jace and I greeted them.

Jace started "Um, Mrs. Sandez. You mind telling me which one is Haylee?" He pointed at the smirking twins.