New student.

I woke up to feel an arm draped around me. Lee's bare front was pressed against my back. My thoughts drifted back to last night. Lee and I went at it until 4 a.m. It was as if we were making up for lost time. I turned around to face her but she was already awake.

"Hey beautiful." She smiled.

"Good morning."

"Slept well?" She smirked.

"I barely slept, Lee."

"Oh, I'm sorry. It must have slipped my mind." She grinned, while her fingers traced patterns on my hip.

"I still wanna know how your were so good for your first time." She whispered as she propped her head on her hand, leaning on her elbow.

"Videos." I mumbled.

She laughed loudly. "Lesbian porn?"

My face turned red. I tried to hide my face in her neck but she held me at arms bay. "Yes. Now be quiet. Its embarrassing." I shushed her.

"No its not." She kissed my forehead. "As a matter of fact, did you see any when they were scissoring?"

"Oh my god. Lee!" I covered my head under the blanket. She joined me under the blanket and climbed on top of me.

"Baby." She cooed, while nibbling on my ear.

"Come on Lee. Its too early." I whined, but making no move to stop her. Who was I trying to fool? I wanted this just as much as she did.

"Its never too early." She kissed my neck.

She went down my body, leaving a trail of kisses everywhere she went. Then she put her head between my legs. How had she  managed to make me horny this early in the morning.

~~~

"Oh my god Lee. What am I going to do with you?" I sighed out of pure bliss after she was finished.

She collapsed beside me "Fuck me?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I slapped her playfully.

"Shut up." I smiled.

"I'm surprised they haven't bothered us yet," Lee noted absentmindedly, looking at the door.

"They know better than to interrupt make up sex." I smiled.

"I'm so happy I have you back Belle. I might not say this often but I love you. I really fucking love you. I know I may fuck up sometimes but I'm sorry."

"Its okay babe. And I love you too." I kissed her lips gently.

"You love me enough to give me hot shower sex?" She grinned.

"Better luck next time." I patted her cheek and she frowned.

I got off the bed and went towards the bathroom. Purposely swinging my hips to make her insane. When I heard her groan from on the bed, I allowed a smile to appear on my face.

~~~

We got dressed and went downstairs to find mom and Haylee and Rhain sitting down at the breakfast table.

"I suppose you had a good night?" Mom smirked.

I groaned "Moooom."

"Nice to see you again, Lee."

"You too." Lee smiled.

Rhain was instantly at Lee's side. Lee squatted down to her level. "See princess? I told you I would come back."

Rhain kissed Lee's cheek and hugged her. Then dad came inside.

Oh boy.

"What's going on here?" He demanded.

Lee spoke up "I was just leaving." She started to the door only to be stopped by a firm hand.

Lee groaned. "Its too early." She looked at me and smirked at her choice of words. She abruptly pushed his hand off and went through the door.

I joined Lee outside. My dad was yelling some nonsense but right now, I could care less. When I got in the car Lee smiled an pulled out of our driveway.

~~~

We were in class and I was in Lee's lap and she kept whispering things in my ear while I tried to keep myself from blushing.

"Baby, just one quickie." Her hand travelled up my dress.

"No Lee." I grinned. "Stop being so horny."

"Well stop being so sexy." She licked my ear and that sent shivers down my spine.

The word got around the school that we were back together. Considering we were the most popular couple, people tend to talk a lot.

The teacher came in and settled her things on her desk. "Students, settle down. We have a new student."

Everyone got quiet and waited for the new student. Some people were whispering.

"I hope it's a hot girl."

A boy walked lazily in the classroom and his eyes were searching for somebody. Then his eyes locked with Lee's and she tensed beneath me. Who is this kid?

"Introduce yourself." The teacher urged.

"The name's Smith. Leroy Smith." He said with a smirk.

"Tell us about yourself."

"There's nothing else to know."  And with that, he strutted to the back of the classroom. And Lee was still tense. As if she was expecting something.

"Sit in the chair." She told me.

"What? Why?" I frowned.

"Belle, just please sit in the chair. Act like you don't know me." She whispered.

I got up and sat in my chair. Haylee gave me a confusing look which I returned. What the fuck is going on? But when I saw Jace, his expression matched Lee's own.

Fear.

As the bell rang, Lee left the classroom. She would always wait for me. What's up with her today? Did she regret getting back together with me? Who's that boy? What's going on? The questions seemed to be endless.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a voice. "Hey, you okay?"

I blinked and looked up at the voice. Leroy. "Yeah, I'm fine thanks." Now that I look at him. He was actually cute. He had black hair and blue eyes like Lee.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks." I said.

"Wanna go out on a date with me?" He flashed his white teeth at me.

"Uhh, I have a girlfriend." I said awkwardly. "But thanks."

He didn't even seem disappointed with my answer. "Oh, was it that girl that you were sitting on?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

He just smiled. "Its okay. See you later, Annabelle." He said and walked away.

"Yeah."

It wasn't until after he left the classroom that I realized that I never told him my name.

What the hell?

~~~~~~

Sorry its so short guys.
Who is this mystery guy?