Darkness

Rylee

I sighed as I closed the door and stepped in the detention room. As I looked up, my eyes locked with Diamond's and I froze.

Fuck.

She looked surpirsed to see me here, but she quickly wiped it off her face. I looked to the teacher and took long, quick strides to the desk. "Mrs. Adams" I pleaded in a low voice. "I can't stay in here." 

"Rylee, please take a seat. It's just detention." She said with a roll of her eyes.

"Mrs. Adams, I'll clean the cafeteria for a whole month, a swear. Just please let me leave. I can't be in here."  I couldn't stay in a room with Diamond. I'd literally go crazy.

Mrs. Adams thought for a while and with a click of her tongue she replied "No." She smiled then added "Take a seat."

I rolled my eyes and groaned audibly as I went to sit at the back. I could feel Diamond's piercing gaze on my back. I only had one hour of this, I could do this. Its only one hour Rylee. 

7 minutes later ...

"Mrs. Adams, can I please leave? I think I'm going to die. There's not much oxygen in here." I begged. She only glared at me and continued texting on her phone. Diamond came beside me. 

"I never got to talk to you back at the ice cream shop when you were with Jace." She mumbled, running a hand through her hair. Diamond was a very pretty girl. She was the typical blonde with blue eyes kind of girl.

"What is it?" I asked, I was on the verge of snapping but I kept calm.

She peerked up and flash me a million dollar smile, back then that smile could make me go weak in the knees. But now, I despised it. I despised everything about her. I took up my water and started drinking some.

"I want to get back together." She said happily. Like she was having an ordinary conversation about the weather. My eyes bulged out and I gasped causing the water to go down my windpipe. I coughed up water. Diamond rubbed my back soothingly and I brushed her hand off and glared at her.

"What?" I asked, I wanted to make sure I heard correctly.

"I want to get back together, baby."

"You are not gay." I spat.

"I am Rylee. I was young back then, I didnt know what I was doing." She looked down at her desk.

"Okay. Lets get one thing clear first. I have a girlfriend. love her. Not you. Diamond, I hate you. You broke me. You are the reason I'm like this. You dont get to stroll back in my life and demand me back! You can't keep doing this, Dy!"

"Dy?" She smirked.

"Diamond." I corrected.