Hurricane?

We all followed Roxanne and she went in her car and rode infront of us. I was currently in the car with Lee and she didn't look too happy. 

"You okay Lee?" I asked gently.

"Just peachy." She snapped.

I flinched at her harshness. It's not my fault we were in this mess. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. Amber and Jasper were quiet as a mouse in the backseat. The tension was so thick, you could cut through it with a knife.

I just sat down and looked at the passing trees. The rain was getting heavier by the second. It was a downpour. I'm starting to think it might even be a hurricane approaching. 

We saw Roxanne's car stop infront of a big silver gate. I couldn't stop gaping at the house. Wow, Roxanne must be rich. The green grass was freshly cut and there was a fountain with a cupid statue pouring water out of its mouth. The house was relatively big, maybe the same size as Lee's house. 

"This chick's loaded!" Jasper exclaimed. But he calmed down when Lee glared at him.

The silver gate opened and Roxanne drove in, followed by Jace's car, then us. 

After we all parked and got out the cars. The door then opened, there stood a lady wearing a black and white dress. She was short and she had gray hair, she smiled a genuine smile.

"Roxanne, you're back! I thought you would get stuck in the hurricane that's approaching." She said worriedly, hugging Roxanne.

"Hurricane?!" Jasper exclaimed. 

The old lady looked up "Oh, you brought friends." She smiled at us. "Nice to meet you, Roxanne never brings home friends." 

"Sophie" Roxanne said in a warning tone. 

"Sorry sorry, well come on in." Sophie held the door open wider.

We all went in and I couldn't believe how elegant her house seemed. It kind of fit her personality, actually.

Roxanne was very elegant looking. She told us where the bathrooms were so we could go change into the warm clothes we brought, then she excused herself. 

Soon after, everyone was in the living room sitting down, eating the little snacks that Sophie brought. It was still pouring outside."

"Sooo," Haylee started "Sophie said something about a hurricane?" 

Roxanne looked at Haylee "Yeah, there's a hurricane coming, or so I've heard." 

"What?! But we can't stay here! What about our parents? They're probably worried sick. We have to get home." Jasper ranted while he  stood up.  

Sophie came in the room and wiped her hands on her apron. "Darling, the roads are already blocked due to fallen trees and debris. I don't think you can go home until this all blows over."

Jasper pouted and sat back down. Sophie was about to go back to the kitchen when she stopped. "So I hope you called your parents and tell them about the situation."  With that said, she left and went into the kitchen. 

We all called our parents and told them the situation. Even though they were not happy about it, they had no choice. 

Soon after, we were starting to fall asleep. Jasper was sitting inbetween Amber and Ashley. And both girls had fallen asleep on his chest. Haylee was curled up in a ball beside Jace and I was next to Lee. 

Lee was quiet and it was unnerving. I nudged her side "Lee?" I looked up to her.

"Yes love?" She kissed my forehead. 

"Is something wrong? She seemed tense earlier." I said quietly, trying to read her face for some form of emotion, but her facial expression was blank. I felt her body stiffen when I asked that, but as soon as I felt it, it was gone.

"Yeah yeah, everything's okay Belle. Don't worry about it." She said. 

Roxanne was in the single couch leisurely watching tv, she would occasionally steal glances at me and Lee. 

She stood up "I think I should show you were your rooms are." For some reason, she looked uncomfortable. And she avoided eye contact with me as much as possible. What's up with her? 

We woke up the others and she showed them their rooms. Wow, this house was huge. I wonder where her parents where. 

Lee and I agreed to share rooms because I was definetly not going to spend all night in a room by myself with a possible hurricane outside. 

Roxanne stopped infront of the door I assumed that was gonna be the one which Lee and I will share. She looked uneasy.

"Here it is, if you need anything I'll be down the hall." She smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. 

"Okay, thanks." Lee thanked her.

She walked down the hall and disappeared around the corner. Lee and I went inside. But I didn't even have the chance to turn on the light because Lee kicked the door shut with her foot and pinned me against the wall. 

It took me a while to realize what as going on as I started to kiss her back. She continued her assault and went to my neck, biting on it lightly. A low moan slipped through my mouth as she inched her hands up my sweater. 

"Lee" I scolded. 

She grinned and put her hands in a surrender position "I know I know. Not right here." She smirked. "But it didn't hurt to try."