Oh Belle, I have something to tell youuu!

Rylee

After Rachel showed me where the guest room was, Jace came back with all my stuff he got from the house. The guest room was the farthest room from everyone else's, so I got some privacy. It was going to be a bit weird to be living in my girlfriend's house knowing that I kissed her sister. I was currently lying on the bed thinking about all the things I've done wrong in my life. I sighed when the door opened. 

Belle walked in wearing a skimpy lingerie and I grinned. "Is that all for me?" I raised an eyebrow. She blushed and sat on the bed. "Maybe, maybe not." She smirked.

"Playing hard to get, eh? I like it." I pecked her lips but she pulled me closer to her and deepened the kiss. I broke away from her "Won't your mom have a problem with this?" 

"She's sleeping. Everyone's sleeping." She stated boredly.

"But Belle-" I was cut off when she kissed my neck.

"But nothing, it's your turn." She grinned.

My eyes snapped to hers as realization dawned on me. "Are you sure? Cause Belle your mom-"

She pinned me down on the bed instantly and smirked "What? You're a loud one? You're a screamer? I like screamers." 

"Wait, let me do you first." I offered breathlessly.

"Why are you so weird about this?" She asked with a slight frown.

I took a deep breath "I don't know. Its just that I don't want you to do something you're going to regret later. And like your dad said, I don't want to forc-" 

I was cut off by her lips on mine. The kiss was full of lust and need. I bit her bottom lip gently asking for entrance, which she granted almost immediately. I flipped us over so I was on top as I trailed kisses down her neck. She raised her hips and grinded herself on my center. A soft moan escaped my mouth at the contact.

Annabelle

Lee moaned and started grinding herself into me harder. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. She gripped my leg and hooked it around her hip. I felt her fingers reach behind and unsnapped my bra. I felt a sting on my neck where she bit gently, then she blew on it softly.

I groaned "Whats with you and hickeys?"

"I'm leaving my mark." She grinned.

I rolled my eyes at her and pinned both of her hands over her head. I'm pretty sure she allowed me to do it cause she's way stronger than me. I was about to reach for the hidden handcuffs I had  on the dresser, when I heard a knock on the door.

Lee got up and groaned loudly. She opens the door and a tiny human came running in. I hid my naked upper body from my little sister.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I had a nightmare and I came to your room and you weren't there." She sniffled loudly.

"Want to tell us about the nightmare?" Lee asked her sweetly.

She shook her head. "I'm scared."

"Well you can sleep with us." Lee offered and I glared at her. She gave me a 'I'm sorry. But she's so cute.' look. Rhain climbed in bed after I managed to put on my bra.

Lee came in after, keeping the little munchkin in the middle. And like that, we all fell into blissful sleep.

~~~~

"Wake up!" Rhain jumped on the bed. Wasn't she not a morning person? What happened? Ugh. Lee groaned "Oh my god. Just give me 3 more minutes. Not even 5, just 3." She begged desperately, while Rhain ran out of the room and slamming the door playfully.