Chapter 8: The Hangover

Annabelle

I woke up with a fierce pounding in my head. I felt like I was hit by a truck. I started to panic when I saw an arm draped over my chest. I saw the familiar hair and I calmed down just a bit. But then I remembered about the party. I jumped up off the, ground?

I was sleeping on the ground! Wtf?

I looked down only to find myself in a T-shirt that barely covered my ass. "Lee!" I hollered. But I instantly regretted it because my hangover hurts like a bitch.

"Fuck." Lee muttered holding her head, sitting up. She looked up at me "Hey, how's your head? I'll get us some pills."

"Don't you 'Hey' me! What happened last night! Why am I half naked in your room!" I yelled.

"Unfuckingbelievable." She muttered before walking out of the room. I looked around her room. It was a big ass room with a walk in closet and a queen sized bed. It was mostly black and dark blue.

Gothic much?

I heard a beeping sound and I looked over to where it came from. It was a video camera, indicating that memory was full, I picked it up and started to go through the pictures. Then I saw a recent video of last night. I was on the bed and she was undressing me.

I don't even remember this!

My cheeks heated up from embarrassment when I felt her boobs. Oh my god! I made her moan. That's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. I fast forwarded until later and I saw myself get up from the bed and went on the ground with her. Lee wasn't even sleeping, she just seemed to be in deep thought. I turned around with my back facing her front and she put her hands around my waist so we were spooning. After I fell asleep she murmured something so low I'm surprised I even heard it.

"You're going to be the death of me, Belle. And I think I'm falling for you." Then she kissed my forehead and finally fell asleep.

God, I'm such a bitch.

I shouted at her when she didn't even take advantage of me. I put the video camera back and sighed as I made my way to the door.

In her hallway I was completely clueless on where to go. There were so many doors for different rooms. Was this a mansion?!

After like 20 minutes of opening and closing doors I finally made my way to the kitchen and I saw her sitting around the island counter drinking what I presume is coffee. There was a glass of water and a small white pill beside it. Next to that was a mountain of pancakes and a bottle of syrup.

30 minutes of eating in silence later, I spoke up "What happened at the party?" I asked softly.

She took a while before answering and she told me about everything with Jake. "You're such a good friend, Lee." I saw her flinch when I said 'friend'. But she nodded anyway.

Did I like her as more than a friend?

Hell yes.

Was I gonna tell her that?

Hell no.

Why couldn't I just be what's considered 'normal' and like guys? I only even went out with Jake just to prove that I was straight. But I'm not even attracted to guys anymore. I sighed.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I saw the video." I mumbled sheepishly.

"It's okay." She replied in a monotone voice.

"Lee." She looked up at me with no emotion in her eyes. "Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry." I apologized again.