This was not easy

As Lee slammed the door, I emerged from the corner with my eyebrows raised.

"Tell me what?" I questioned slowly.

Lee looked at me like a deer caught in headlights.

"Um um." She stuttered.

"Well?" I placed my hands on my hips and she sighed.

"It's nothing that you don't already know. It was about Leroy and stuff." She stratched the back of her head sheepishly.

"So why are you so nervous?" I smirked. "What's up with your confidence?"

She glared at me and I laughed. Skipping to the kitchen, I saw a stack of pancakes with syrup at the side.

"I'm starting to think you only eat pancakes." I said with a smile as I took a seat.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, do you want to go to school?"

I made a face "I don't think I can walk properly."

I waited as she burst out laughing before I added a smirk to my face.

"But I don't want to be a bad influence." She pouted.

"Ahh shut up. You already are." I said with a mouthful of food.

She gasped with a look of mock hurt. "Me? Pfft naah." She finished with a smile.

"Yeah, you're not." I grinned. She took a seat at the island counter and started eating.

"We're going to school after lunch. And that's final." She said with authority clear in her voice.

"But baby." I whined.

"Yes?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I mumbled, while stuffing my face.

~~~~

Lee threw a flannel shirt at me. It was blue and black, in plaid. I made a face.

"This is not really my style." I laughed.

"Do you have any other options?" She smirked and I huffed as I grabbed the shirt from her.

It actually fit perfectly. I put on a pair of black pants that Lee had for me and fixed my hair.

"Nope." Lee grinned before placing her beanie on my head and fixing it.

"So I'm going to be you for the day?" I rolled my eyes and fixed the collar on the shirt.

"Pretty much. Come on it's only for half of the day." She reassured me.

"Then its only fair if you be me too." I clapped with excitement.

"No no no no." Lee shot down my idea. "There's no way in hell you're putting me in a fucking dress." She scoffed.

I raised my eyebrow. "I won't kiss you for a week."

She smirked. "I'll survive."

"A whole month."

"Eh." She shrugged.

This time I smirked. "No sex."

The smirked fell from her face and she narrowed her eyes. "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

"Belleee. You're being unfair." She pouted. "You don't even have a dress right now."

"We'll go to my house."

"That kinda defeats the whole purpose, Belle."

"Soo? Let's go."

"You are not putting me in a dress." She said.

~~~~~

"I can't believe you put me in a dress!" Lee exclaimed.

We were currently sitting in the school's parking lot in Lee's car. Lunch time started 5 minutes ago.

I made Lee wear one of my sunflower dresses. It was a little above her knee. I paired it with some nice flat shoes.

I put her hair in a messy bun and I had a ringlet curling down each side of her face. It was hard to put on makeup on her but I did, surprisingly. But she demanded me to keep it light.

So now I was watching her with her head on her hands that was resting on the steering wheel.

"You're gonna mess your hair up!" I chided her. She groaned and looked at me. My breath hitched in my throat. She was so beautiful.

She frowned "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Like I'm some precious jewel or whatever." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Lee but you look fucking gorgeous. Like drop dead gorgeous. You put the G in-"

I was cut off by her hand on my lips. "Okay, you can shut up now." She said with a smile. I could swear she was blushing.

She was about to pull the door when I said "Wait!" I got out the car and ran to her side and opened the door. "If were gonna do it, let's do it right." I winked.

She rolled her eyes and got out, cursing under her breath. She frowned when we stood infront of the big double doors of the school.

"Come in, babe. They won't even recognize you." I grinned.

The hallways were empty so everyone was at lunch. I interlaced my fingers with Lee as we went to the cafeteria. When we stepped in, I forgot to hold the door and it slammed shut behind us causing all heads to snap in our direction. All chatter died down and people started whispering.

We got our lunch and strolled over to our friends and sat down. Haylee raised an eyebrow.

"Belle, who's your hot friend?" Jasper spoke up, causing Lee to choke on her drink.

"Yeah, who's she? Introduce us." Haylee said.

"Guys, quit it. It's Lee." I said.

"RYLEE?!" They shouted in union and I nodded.

"Don't say a word." She threatened.

"Holy shit, will you marry me?" Jasper proposed.

"Hey back off buddy, she's mine." I growled.

Ashley squealed. "How did you make her agree to this?! I've been trying for months!"

I smirked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"But you look like a girl." Jasper said, still in awe.

"I am a girl, dipshit." She mumbled.

"Wow." Haylee said. "I would tap that." She smirked.

"Hey!" Jace shouted.

"What? Wouldn't you?" She grinned.

"You do look pretty hot, Rylee." Jace told her.

"Hey! Stop hitting on my girlfriend!" I demanded.

"Well when she looks like that it's hard not to." Amber smirked.

Lee bent over and whispered in my ear. "Now you know how I feel everyday."

I frowned.

This was not easy.

~~~~
Its short. Im sorry. I know. This.was just a little filler chapter some.drama will go down soon
;)