Partners

My exams are over! So my summer has officially started. You know what that means? *smirks*

~~~~

I was sitting at the island counter watching Lee cook. She had music playing music to keep her occupied while I just stared. I had offered to help but she demanded me to just sit down and look pretty because she wanted to do this for me.

Her back was turned to the stove so I could shamelessly stare to as long as I wanted. I propped my head up on my hands which was resting on the island counter. I wajtched her as she diced onions and cut up peppers.

It was amazing, her legs were so slender and toned. Her skin was flawless and smooth. I can't believe I get to run my hands up and down on her whenever I wanted cause she was mine. She was bouncing lightly to the beat of the music and the sizzling of the pot gave me a sense of comfort.

She caught her hair up in a ponytail now because she was cooking and I realized how it had recently become a habit for her to do that. I didn't mind because when her hair was up it showed her smooth porcelain face and her sharp jawline.

After a while she spoke, "You're staring."

Without a reason, I instantly denied. "No I'm not. And your back is turned, how could you possibly know?"

With a smirk she turned around and pointed to the cupboard in front of her with a knife. "It's glass, and it's darkly tinted. Like a mirror? I could see you staring at me."

My face blushed red immediately. "Y-your point?"

"Nothing, just saying. I don't mind." She grinned and turned her back once more to do whatever she was doing.

Wanting to change the subject, I asked "Who taught you how to cook?"

She tensed at the question and I regretted asking it. It was a while before she answered. "My mom."

"She must've been wonderful." I mumbled.

"She was. She would've loved you."

"And I would've loved her too."

After a while, a dancing song came on so I got up from where I was to go dance with Lee. I went behind her and held her hips firmly and pressed myself against her.

"Belle." She scolded.

I giggled innocently, "What am I doing?"

"You tell me."

We danced to the song for a while but soon the song changed and I just held her by her waist and rested my head against her back.

I was tracing patterns on her back and she said "You're distracting me."

"Am not."

"Are too."

I laughed, "How old are you? Five?"

"You started it." She pouted.

I leaned up on my toes to pick her lips and her hand cupped my cheek gently as she brushed her lips against mine softly.

She cornered me to the counter and her hand slid up my bare leg when she suddenly remembered she was cooking and cursed.

She went over to the stove and checked on it and made some adjustments. "Belle." She whined.