Chapter 13: The morning after

Rylee POV

I woke up to find Belle cuddled into my side and our legs were entangled like vines. Her hand was draped over my  shoulder. She looked so cute with her blonde hair in her face and her lips slightly open. "Leeeee." She moaned. My head snapped towards her but she was still sleeping.

What?

"Leeee." She moaned again. Then I realized that she's having a sexual dream of me.

Well that's hot!

"Yeah, right there Lee!" She moaned loudly again, squirming in the bed. This was seriously turning me on. Then her eyes shot open and she jolted upright. She looked, disappointed?

"Had a good rest? What were you dreaming about?" I smirked at her. She blushed furiously and untangled her legs from mine and got up.

She went downstairs and I heard voices talking and I fell asleep again. I woke up to someone shaking me gently. I cracked one eye open to see Belle standing over me. "Get up," Belle said "You have to shower so I can change your bandages." I groaned "Where is Jace?"

"School."

"Why aren't you at school?"

"I'm taking care of you."

"Can you help me up?" I asked. She nodded and came over to me and put one of her hands on the lower part of my back. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and winced as I stood up slowly.

I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes slowly, wincing every now and again. Finally I stepped in to the shower, I allowed the water to run down my skin. I sighed in relief.

After my shower, I wrapped the towel around me and exited the bathroom. Belle was still in the room when she saw me, her eyes subtly raked over my body. I snapped my fingers, "My eyes are up here." I told her, smirking.

I went over to my drawer and took out my boxers and a sports bra. She covered her eyes and turned around as I dropped the towel. I laughed, "You are so innocent." I accused her as I put on the boxers and sports bra. My stomach was killing me. I made my way over to her and sat down slowly on the bed, wincing ever so slightly.

"I deserve a kiss. I did all of that by myself." I demanded and pouted, since I knew it was her weakness. Knowing that she was going to kiss my on my cheek, I waited just a millisecond before her lips touched my cheek, and turned my head and connected my lips with hers.

I smirked against her lips when she gasped. I brushed my lips against hers softly, then I ran my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance which she denied. I ran my hands up her thigh which caused her to gasp, seeing my chance, I thrusted my tongue into her mouth. Things got a bit heated and she pushed me down on the bed. Pain shot through me excruciatingly and I winced and held my stomach. "Fuck."

"Sorry! Omg. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She asked me, panicking ever so slightly. I chuckled, "I'm okay. Now where were we?" I grinned as I brushed her hair from out of her face.

She glared at me. "No Lee, let's get the bandage on," she demanded.

I sighed, "Okay okay."

Annabelle POV

After I put on the bandage, I went downstairs to make breakfast for us. I put on a little music and started dancing to it while mixing the eggs. I swayed my hips along to the beat of the music until I heard a wolf whistle and I turned around to glare at Lee.

"Sorry, sorry." She said putting her hands infront of her in a surrender position. I rolled my eyes and continued making breakfast.

We were on the couch watching a chick flick that Lee didn't want to watch, but she didn't have a choice because I had the remote.

Haha!

Lee kept staring at me and I was getting uncomfortable. "What Lee?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"What what?" She asked confused.

"Your staring at me. It's weird." I stated, looking her in the eyes. "Your just so  beautiful." She whispered.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I teased, sticking my tongue out at her. In one swift movement she bit my tongue and I yelped. She leaned back in the couch, smirking. "That will teach you a lesson."