Best friends?

Rylee

Jace and I were in the car heading towards the ice cream shop. He was driving, while I was singing. Or more like rapping. I seriously missed hanging out with Jace. Belle and Haylee and taken up too much of our best friend time.

You know those best friends that you don't have to talk to everyday? But when you guys start talking, its like you never stopped talking? That was Jace and I. We were comfortable with each other as fuck. Even right now I'm singing with him, that means I'm comfortable with him because I cannot sing for shit.

I was rapping Versace "Versace Versace Medusa heads on me like I'm illuminati. This is a gated community please get the fuck off the propert-" I was cut off when Jace stopped the car.

"What the fuck man?" I glared.

"We're here." He shrugged.

"We ain't getting outta this car until we sing that shit." I huffed.

"We are not singing nothing. Now get out bitch." Jace laughed.

~

"I can't believe you made us sing that." Jace muttered, while we walked into the ice cream shop. It was pretty late so the place was a little deserted.

"Shut up, pretty boy. You liked it." I laughed, patting his head like a dog.

"Fuck you." He spat.

I grinned "Sorry, your not my type. You see, I have a no dick policy."

He rolled his eyes.

"Oh my fucking god. Dude, did you just roll your eyes?" I laughed and I few people turned to look at us. They were giving funny looks because we were in pajamas. Matching pajamas to be precise. We had on black and white pajama shirt and pants. We always bought matching shit. I glared at them before asking to no one in particular. "Like what you see?" I smirked at one of the girls.

When she batted her eyelashes and was about to speak, Jace spoke up "Sorry, but we're not on the menu."

Ohhh burnnn! Apply some water to that burn.

I laughed and high five Jace "This is why we are best friends."

I went up to the cashier and ordered a Rum and Raisin ice cream along with two sundaes. "Pay up sonny boy." I smirked at Jace and walked over to the other section to collect the ice cream. Jace scoffed and handed the cashier a $20 bill and told her to keep the change.

The line was kinda long now. Wasn't this place deserted? Now a bunch of people was here. Ugh. The nice lady told us to sit and that our ice cream would be delivered to us.

"Sweet." Jace chuckled as he sat down in the chair in front of me. "You're paying next time, sweet cheeks."

"I wouldn't count on that." I grinned. We talked about random shit until the ice cream came. When I looked up, I saw Diamond. Oh shit, why did we come to this ice cream shop. This is where she worked. But its a school night. Why is she here so late? Its almost 1am.

"Here you go." She said, placing the ice cream on the table. I averted my eyes from her.

"Thank yo-" Jace's manners died in his throat the moment he looked up and saw Diamond. If there is anything I remembered, its that Jace hated Diamond's guts for what she put me through.

I can still remember that night when I was so vulnerable.

|| FLASHBACK ||

Diamond and I anniversary was coming up, so I ordered a lot of chocolate and her favourite types of flowers. Now, I was on my way to her apartment with a bunch of her favorite movies so we could cuddle on the couch with popcorn. It was The Notebook and some other chick flicks. I honestly hated chick flicks, but if she loves them, why not?