Danger.

Before you all yell at me. I couldn't really update. Something was wrong with my tablet plus school is stressing me out.

I'm going through so many tings right now you wouldn't believe. I haven't had the passion to write in a while. But I got it back. I really need some encouragement. So you guys really should comment more so I can know you like the book and in not just wasting my time.

I hope I hadn't lost any of my readers. And I'll answer all your messages, promise .

"Fuck no! I'm not going anywhere with you. I paid your ass off. I didn't choose this, it was forced upon me. Now get the fuck outta here." I spat.

Who did he think he was? Pathetic.

"I can't do that, Rylee."

I pushed him against the wall and grabbed a fistful of his shirt. "Leave Leroy. Or you'll be sorry."

"I can't hurt you, but I can hurt the people you love." He smirked. "Oh Annabelle." He grinned.

"Fucking bitch!" I pulled my fist back and punched him in the face.

"I'm not leaving without you." He spat the blood out of his mouth. "Come on, I'm pretty sure Kimone misses you."

I let him go at the sound of her name. Kimone and I were close. It was like a friend with benefits no strings attached kinda thing. But I knew she had feelings for me and I couldn't let that happen. Being in this life, you can't show emotions. Or let them see that you care about anyone. Loving someone is a weakness. They can use it against you.

When I didn't respond, he spoke up. "You have 3 months here. That's the least I'm giving you to stay with your precious little girlfriend."

"Don't touch her or any of my friends."