Chapter 11: Dad

This chapter has violence. If you don't want to read, skip to the next chapter. Vote, comment, fan.

Rylee's POV

So one thing I forgot to mention, was that my dad was bipolar. He kinda had it under control but, sometimes he would lose it completely. He would beat on me and the results were severe but he's my dad and I love him. And I don't want to ruin his reputation.

Other times when he would come back to his senses he would apologize and throw me a wad of cash. Or do something random like buy me a car or a house. I told Jace not to interfere because it wasn't his problem and I didn't want my dad in jail.

As I parked my car, I took in a deep breath before I went inside. The stench of Vodka was so strong I had to cover my nose and cough. Of course he was drunk. He staggered into the living room where I was standing. He pointed a finger at me "Where were you, you whore!" I rolled my eyes. "At a friend's house" I said.

He slapped me across my face and I held my now red cheek that was now throbbing from pain. I glared at him "I'm going to my room now." I stated, as I climbed up the stairs.

"Where do you think your going? I'm not done with you." He hollered as he yanked my arm back and I fell down the stairs.

"Dad, stop." I breathed, fighting back tears.

He delivered a blow to my stomach, then another. Soon enough I was on my hands and knees coughing up blood. "Dad, stop please. You're hurting me." The man above me wasn't my father. He was a worthless piece of shit, yet what other name could I use?

He grabbed a fist of my hair "Why'd you cut it?" He yelled, pulling my hair.

"Cause it's mine and I can do whatever the fuck I want!" I retorted angrily.

That did the trick. He slammed me down on the floor. "Fight me!" He bellowed. "No dad." I whispered as I let my tears run free.

"You useless dyke!" He shouted as he kicked me in my ribs. I swear I heard one of my ribs crack. Soon, after multiple kicks, I was swallowed by darkness.