Sleep Overr!

Annabelle

So after everyone called their parents and told them that they were spending the night, the boys and Lee went out to get Vodka. I remember hearing Jasper say "What's a sleepover without Vodka?" Then Jace smacked him and said "This is not a sleepover. It's a small get together." The girls couldn't stop laughing!

So it was just the girls in Haylee's room now: Haylee, Amber, Kristen, Ashley and myself. I was on my bed, going through my newsfeeds on Facebook when Ashley squealed and pointed at me. We all looked at her confused until she asked with a smirk. "Who gave you that hickey?"

I blushed beet red and Amber asked "So are the rumors true? You and Rylee are together? Officially?"

Ugh, what the heck. Just tell them. The whole school already knows. "Yeah, we are." I say, tucking my hair behind my ear and smiling at the thought of Lee. "When did that happen?" Haylee agreed, pointing to my neck and grinning. I covered my neck and glared at her. "I don't remember." I lied.

"Did you two have sex?"

"Did she go down on you?"

"Is she good at it?"

"Oh! Did you go down on her?"

The questions kept coming. "GUYS!" I yelled at a moderate tone cause my parents were sleeping. "Easy with the questions. No we haven't had sex yet."

Kristen seemed uneasy with all of this. I knew she kinda had a thing for Lee ever since that day I caught her in Lee's lap on the cafeteria. She's always all over Lee and so touchy. Sometimes I wanna be like 'Yo, back the fuck up off my girl!'  But I can't cause we've been friends ever since.

"Is she a good kisser?" Ashley smirked.

"Yeah, she is."

"So when are y'all gonna have se-" Kristen was cut off by the footsteps coming up the stairs. Soon after the guys and Lee came in laughing their asses off. Lee shut the door and locked it. I raised my eyebrow and she just shrugged.

"Let's get this party started!" Jasper yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Your lucky my room is soundproof." Haylee muttered. "Who has a sleepover in the middle of the week?" Jace asked.  "WE DO! MOTHERFUCKER!" Amber and Kristen yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Truth or dare anyone?" Jace offered. We all got in a circle and Lee was directly in front of me. Jace spinned the bottle first and it landed on me. He smirked "Truth or dare, little one?"

I wasn't gonna start of by being some crazy ass and say dare, so I simply said "Truth."

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"I'm a virgin." I stated, nonchalantly.

Everyone's eyes were as big as saucers except Lee's. Jace asked "Are you serious?"

I nodded.

Then all heads snapped to Lee's direction with smug expressions. "Lee's got herself some fresh puss-" Jace couldn't finish his sentence because Haylee elbowed him in the ribs.

I laughed. And Amber asked "Seriously though?"

I nodded my head again, "Why is it such a shock to you guys?"

They just laughed and went back to playing the game. The bottle ended up on Ashley. Jasper grinned, "Truth our dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off your shirt and make out with Amber for 30 seconds."

"DUDE!"

"It's a dare. You have to."