I HATE YOU!

Lee

Belle didn't talk to me in the other classes, but she would have to talk to me because I was her ride home and I lived with her now. I sighed.

The rest of the day was uneventful. We were in our homerooms waiting to be dismissed. Belle had her head on the table but when it was time to go, she was the first one out of the door.

"Belle!" I called after her. She didn't answer. She began walking to the exit of the school. She's gonna walk home? It looked like its going too rain, she can't walk home. I got in my car and drove up next to her. We were on the outside of the school now. I rolled down my window "Belle, get in the car. Now."

She didn't answer and rain started falling. "Dammit Belle, get in the fucking car!" I yelled. She didn't answer. Another car pulled up on the other side of the road and Roxanne winded down her window. "Hey Belle, you need a ride?"

"Yeah thanks." Belle told her. What the fuck? I stayed behind and watched as Roxanne pulled up in the Sandez driveway. Both cars were there so her parents were home. Great.

Belle got out and Roxanne drove off. I parked and got out of the car. When I went inside, I was ambushed by Rhain.

"Leee!" She grinned "Tea party time!"

"I'll be right back. I'm going to talk to Belle first." I kissed her forehead then ran up the stairs.

She was about to close her door when I put my foot in the way to prevent it from closing, I forced my way in "Belle let's talk about this."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were you not done telling me your lies? I don't want to talk to you." She spat.

"Belle just fucking listen to me. PLEASE!"

"NO! It doesn't matter what excuse you give me, it won't change anything. You didn't have to do it. You chose to! And you also chose to lie to me. Was everything a lie!"

"I didn't know that it wasn't you. I thought you were Haylee when I kissed her! That's what I've been trying to tell you!" I yelled back.

"THATS NOT THE POINT! YOU LIED TO ME! EVERYDAY YOU CAME HERE AND YOU LIED. ITS ALL LIES!" She started crying again.

I reached out to touch her but she recoiled from my touch "Belle, what can I do?" My voice broke at the last word.

"There's nothing you can do the damage is already done."

"I thought we were going to prove them wrong."

"I thought so too."

"Belle, I'm sor-"

I was cut off by her father coming into the room. He glared at me. "Why are you crying?" He asked her, his face softened. When she didn't reply he turned to me.

"What did you do to her!" He yelled, he gripped my hand hard. I didn't even flinch. I've endured worse pain at home.

"Do you wanna squeeze a little harder? Break my hand I don't care! I've been through worse!" I yelled at him and he let go instantly.

I reached out to Belle again "Just tell me you never want to see me again and I'll leave you alone."

"I never want to see you again."  She said in a monotone voice.

"That's not enough. Tell me that you don't love me." I said, hating that my voice broke, making me sound weak.

"I don't love you." She said, looking me dead in the eyes. I tried to read her facial expression. But it was blank. Nothing.

"You don't mean that, Belle. Your just upset. Lets just calm down and we can talk over this. Belle please. I love you, don't do this." I pleaded.

"You don't lie to the people you love."

"You heard the girl. Now leave." He demanded.

I looked at her, waiting for her to tell me don't go. But she didnt. If you walk away and they don't run after you, keep walking. I went in my guest room and took out all my clothes, everything.

When I went downstairs I saw Rhain waiting for me. Oh shit. "Lee where are you going?" She asked cutely.

"I um, I have to go home."  I said lamely. I just wanted to leave so I could go cry my eyes out and have a pity party.

"Why? Are you coming back?" She asked hopefully.

"I don't know princess." I kissed her forehead. "Don't cry." But it was too late. She was already crying.

~~~

Belle

I watched as Lee went in her car and drove off. I sat on the bed and cried. Mom called me for dinner so I went to wash my face so it wasn't obvious that I was crying.

I went downstairs with my famous fake smile. I looked over to Rhain. "Wanna go out for ice cream later?"

"No." She snapped.

I looked up at mom and she just shrugged. "Why not?" I asked Rhain.

"I don't wanna go anywhere with you! I wanna go with Lee."

"Lee is gone and she's never coming back."

"I HATE YOU!" Rhain screamed. I was taken aback. Rhain never shouted like that before and she's never said  that to me either.

"Excuse me?"

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU TOOK LEE AWAY FROM ME! YOU MADE HER SAD THAT'S WHY SHE'S NOT COMING BACK! I HATE YOU ANNA!" She screamed and mom tried to calm her down. I sighed.

I'm the victim here.

She broke my heart.