Chapter 10: The Dinner

Rylee

So I saw Diamond, my ex girlfriend. What was she doing here? I came here for a fresh start not a repeat of history. I sighed, Diamond was my first ever girlfriend. She was my first for everything, my first kiss, my first time, first love, everything.

I was head over heels in love with her. My friends said she was using me for my money, but I didn't see it. I was blinded by love.

We were dating for over a year when I caught her in bed with a guy.

That day I cried so hard but she apologized and said it was a mistake, so of course I took her back.

Everyone deserves second chances, right?

But then I caught her on bed with a different guy a few weeks after the first one. But she gave me a good excuse and I took her back, again.

Don't blame me, I was in love. Stupidly and blindly in love.

The third time I caught her she finally broke up with me. She said she wasn't gay and that it was just a phase. I cried over her for months, that's until I finally moved here.

Jace hated her guts.

She had me wrapped around her little finger. But I guess that's what first loves do to you. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Rhain asked, "My dad asked if you could come to dinner. Will you come?" She asked with hopeful eyes. I smiled. She was too cute. I looked over at Belle and she smiled and shrugged.

"Of course I'll come," I said and she blushed.

Awee.

Diamond came back and gave us the ice cream and I avoided her gaze as much as possible. Belle noticed, but didn't ask. Thank you!

After eating our ice cream. I threw the keys to Belle. "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll meet you at the car."

Rhain climbed off my lap and pouted, I kissed her head. "I'll be right back, little one." I said and ruffled her hair. She nodded and smiled cheekily at me. Then they both left the restaurant.

I went to the bathroom and peed then came out the stall. I jumped a little when I heard a sultry voice that I'd know anywhere.

"You cut your hair." She said.

I turned around and faced Diamond. "Yeah." I said, washing my hands and drying them with the paper towel.

She came closer. "I miss you." She said, trailing her arm up my abs. I sighed and rubbed my face with both my hands. "Diamond, your not allowed to miss me, for fucks sake, you broke up with me, remember? you played m-"

I didn't get to finish my rant, because her lips came crashing down on mine as she pressed me up against the wall. She slid her tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I denied. She smirked and rubbed me through my pants which caused me to let out a low moan. She took that as an opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth. What surprised me, was that I was kissing her back. Her tongue fought against mine for dominance, which she won. Her fingertips went under my shirt, trailing my bare skin.

I broke the kiss because we both needed air. But she didn't stop there. Her lips attacked my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. My knees almost buckled beneath me. Fuck, she knew exactly how to get me riled up.

I let out a shaky breath "Fuck, Dy, stop." I moaned.

I slammed her against the wall and slipped my hand under her uniform skirt. I smashed my lips against hers roughly and she let out a moan and grabbed my hair. She wrapped her leg around me and I was about to finger her when her lips found my ear and she seductively whispered "I want you, Ry." She said, using the nickname she'd given me ages ago. That was all I needed to push her off me and she glared at me.