Sandez girls don't cry.

Sorry my lovelies, some stuff came up that why I haven't updated in a while. But hey! That's why I gave y'all this extra long chapter. Come on, give me your virtual hugs and kissesss :)

~~~~

Lee

I was speeding my way home. I didn't even care if I crashed, Belle made it obvious that she didn't want to be with me. I didn't think I would go through this again. I'm so done with relationships. Maybe it's not my thing. Am I doing something wrong?

Tears were starting to block my vision and I sniffed a little. Ahh, look at that. The badass is crying because some girl broke up with her. What a wimp. But that's what love is. It makes you so vulnerable and weak. Love is giving someone  power to destroy you but trusting them not to. And sometimes it makes you feel so stupid.

You sit there and you think, how could someone hurt you so much to the point where you feel like nothing? Before I knew it, I was already home. Jace's car was there. I got out and left my stuff and went in.

"You okay bro?" He asked.

"Your not mad?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, Haylee explained everything. And it's not like you lied to me. Well you basically did by not telling me but whatever man. It happens to the best of us." Jace shrugged.

"Oh, good. I can't have both of you hating me." I sighed in relief.

"What did she say?  You're forgiven, right?"

"She broke up with me."

"What?! Over something so stupid?" He exclaimed.

I shrugged "She didn't exactly say it like that, but she said she's didn't love me so."

"She's hurt, Rylee. You really hurt her." Jace said.

"Oh wow, thanks. Because I didn't feel bad enough already." I spat sarcastically. "I did what I did to protect her! And prevent this from happening." I rubbed my eyes frustratingly.

"I'm sorry bud. Ice cream?" Jace offered.

"Ice cream doesn't fix everything!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. Just trying to help. Wanna talk about it?"

"No, I'll call her."

Belle

After the whole accident with Rhain, I decided to eat my dinner in my room. Its better that way. I don't understand why everyone is acting like I'm the bad person. Yeah, she couldn't tell the difference but she lied. She lied to me over and over again. Now I can't trust her.

Another text message came in from Lee. 34 text messages and 21 missed calls. Wow, she can't take a hint. I turned off my phone and looked up when I heard my door open. Haylee walked in. Just the person I wanted to see.