Rhain

Annabelle

I kinda felt bad about leaving Lee, so I told the teacher I was going to the bathroom and left class. I went to the cafeteria and heard distant arguing. The closer I got, the voices became familiar. When I went in, I saw Diamond pounding on Lee's chest and sobbing. "But you kissed back!" She hollered.

W-wait what?

I waited for Lee to deny it and say she was crazy but I heard her say "Yes, but-"

Yes?!

She looked up and saw me. "You kissed her?" I asked softly.

Then I turned and ran to the bathroom.

Rylee

After Belle ran out of the cafeteria. I ran after her, totally forgetting about Diamond. When I went into the hallway , saw blonde entering the bathroom. And I ran in there "Belle!"

"Leave me alone Lee!"

"Will you let me explain?!"

"NO!"

I banged on the stall door. "Come on, Belle. Don't do this." I whispered. "I didn't kiss her in there. That happened a long time ago when we were at the ice cream shop with Rhain."

She opened the stall and glared at me. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?!" She yelled.

What the?

I was beyond shock. She was still angry?

"What are you talking about?! We weren't even together at that time!" I yelled back.

"Can't you see? Lee, she has you wrapped around her little finger!"

"She does not! And it's none of your business anyway!"

She looked at me and I saw hurt flash across her features. Damn, I hit a nerve. "No that's not what I meant. I'm sorry." I quickly apologized.

"No, it's okay. I understand." Then she walked away. I pulled her  in a bone crushing hug.

"Let me go!" She yelled, clawing at my arms and pushing her hands against my chest. But I didn't budge. She eventually gave up and made her arms fall limply at her sides. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I know."

"Come on Belle. Do you forgive me? I didn't mean it."

She remained silent.

"Belle, come on. Don't do this to me. I love you." I whispered against her lips. My eyes got big in realization in what I just said.

She stuttered "Lee, I-I"

"You don't have to say it back. Just please forgive me?"

She nodded "I'll forgive you, if you carry me to pick to Rhain after school."

"We'd have to stop by my place first, because Rhain can't go on the motorcycle." I told her.

"Deal."

Annabelle

I can't believe she said she loved me! Right now we were on our way to Lee's house and I couldn't forget what she said.

'Belle, come on. Don't do this to me. I love you.'

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.