Epilogue

Belle

I had been surprised to see everything go back to normal after the whole incident. Lee made me go back to school every day but after achool I would always go back to the hospital. Right now, Lee and I were in the halls going to class. But she pulled a stunt in the car now I'm sexually frustrated.

We had made a bet to see who could go the longest without kissing each other. The prize was that the winner could do anything to the loser for the whole weekend. In the car, she had tempted me so bad to the point where I was now frustrated.

Her full, pink lips found my ear. "Why the frown, Red?"

I whined as her lips grazed my ear as she pulled back. "You're doing this on purpose." I frowned.

She gasped and placed a hand over her chest in mock hurt, "What ever did I do?"

I rolled my eyes. We were going to pass a bathroom and I smirked. The hallway was clearing up so the bathroom was most likely empty.

I went in there, knowing she would follow me like a lost puppy. It was in fact empty, I smirked.

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Um, Belle?"

I moved behind her and locked the door.

She smirked, catching on to what I was doing. "Don't we have class?"

I bit my lower lip and her gaze focused in my lips. I was wearing a sweater that fell off my shoulders and some jeans.

While she was in a V-neck white T-shirt with her leather jacket, black jeans and combat boots. She had her hair up in a high ponytail showing of her defined jawline. She started wearing her hair up more and I liked it.

I licked my lower lip and I approached her seductively and trapped her between my body and the wall. A few more seconds and she would break.

"I'm not losing this bet." She said huskily, even though her eyes glazed over from lust.

"Yeah?" I hummed.

"No, I'm not. Just think about what I could do for you the whole weekend." Her hand gripped my hips and pulled me into her. Hey lips found my ear. "Just think about it. I have a brand new handcuff calling your name. We could try out a whole new world of things. I want a lap dance."

"Lee, but-"

She nipped my ear gently. "I'll let you sit on my face."

I could swear that I was red. And I realized what she was doing. She was trying to make me lose. I placed my hand on her neck, knowing this was her weakness and smirked.

I kissed her neck before my tongue ran out and caressed the spot. Her knees bucked and she pulled me into her more.

"What are you doing to me?" She whined.

"Nothing." I whispered against her skin. I pulled the top part of her shirt and kissed the top of her breast.

"Your cheating." She moaned out.

"I'm not." I whispered. I trailed my hand under her white shirt and scratch her abs with my nails.

"Belle... Please." She stuttered and I grinned.

I tipped on my toes and hovered over her lips. She was putting up a fight and I could see that it was killing her.

I was growing impatient and I decided to just lose the stupid bet and just kiss her. But before I could even kiss her, my back was against the wall and she trapped me.

She crashed her lips eagerly on mine and I moaned softly. My hands ran through her hair as she tightened her hold on my waist. She begged for entrance and I let her in. Her hands gripped my thighs and hauled me up against her. I wrapped my legs around her waist and use the wall behind me for support.