Assumptions

OH MY GOD! SHE'S UPLOADING TWICE IN ONE DAY!  CONSIDER IT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. MERRY CHRISTMAS, CUNTS <3

I was sleeping when I heard noise in the distance. I groaned and snuggled in the warmth that was beside me. I could hear people talking but I couldnt make out what they were saying. I smelt the fragrance of strawberries. Strawberries? Then realization slapped me in the face like a ton of bricks and I jumped upright. And everyone was down here staring at me and Roxanne. We were in a spooning position and Roxanne's hand was on my stomach.

"I told you not to make any noises!" Amber chided Jasper.

Oh my god kill me now. There were different expressions on everyone's faces. Jace face had anger, considering what happened with Lee and Diamond I knew he would be angry. But it wasn't like that. Haylee's face held confusion.  Amber, Ashley and even Jasper looked disappointed.

But Lee.

Lee had so many emotions showing, sadness, hurt, betrayal but most of all, anger. Her eyes trailed down to my legs then back up to my face and without another word, she left. She stormed out the living room and went up to what I suppose was the room.

"Lee!" I jumped up to chase after her, feeling the cold air on my bare legs. "Don't" Jace warned me putting his hand on my shoulder "It's better to let her cool down, you don't want to see her when she's upset."

"I have to talk to her" I told him and shrugged his shoulder off.

I went in the room and saw Lee pacing back and forth. "Lee" I said breathlessly.

She glared at me "I don't want to talk to you right now." She snapped. I could see her jaws clench and unclench visibly. And her hands were balled up in fists that her knuckles was white.

I reached out to her and she shrunk back "Don't touch me." She said it so low I'm surprised I even heard it. 

"What's your problem?!" I shouted, she wouldnt even give me a chance to explain. 

"What's my problem?" She laughed. "I wake up to find an empty bed and go downstairs to find MY GIRLFRIEND lying down half naked with some girl! That's my problem!" She shouted back. I flinched from the loudness of her voice and whispered "But Lee nothing happened. I swear." Tears were brimming my eyes.

She laughed again and glared daggers at me "I'm sure nothing did." 

Anger coursed through me, she didn't believe me? "You don't trust me?"

"Don't turn this on me, Belle." She said in a low voice. "I trust you, it's her I don't trust."

And the tears that had threatened to fall before, fell. She looked up at me and her features softened. "Don't cry." That just made it worse. I broke down in sobs while I waited to feel her comforting arms wrap around me and tell me that it's okay but they never came.

"Explain." Was the only thing she said.

I wiped my eyes on the sleeves of the T-shirt. I explained everything. I told her about going to the kitchen to the part when Roxanne getting me water to her break down and crying. "You have to believe me." I sniffed.