Carnival.

Ayyyeee eee!! I updated!!!!
~~

I grinned as Lee passed me a note in class. We were in the last class before lunch. I opened the letter discreetly and read it.

I'm bored babe :'( We have a whole 40 minutes left in class.

I grinned and wrote a reply.

Look at the bright side. That's two 20 minute halves. So we just have to get through 10 minutes four times :*

She smirked and wrote back.

So what will we be doing after class. I think there's an empty classroom somewhere that's calling our name. *wink wink*

I blushed beet red when I read that. I used my hair to create a curtain between my face and Lee's unwavering stare and replied.

Or we can go to lunch :*

She took the note and answered.

But we'd be doing the same thing that we'd be doing at lunch anyways.

I raised an eyebrow and wrote.

And that is?

She wrote back with a smirk.

Eating ;)

A small gasp escaped my lips. I think I looked like a tomato right now.

Omg! Lee!

She laughed. She was about to write a response when the teacher called to her.

"Ms. Rylee, would you like to share to the class what you're writing?"

Lee raised an eyebrow at the teacher. "I certainly do not. That's why we're writing on paper."

"Rylee." The teacher said in a scolding tone.

"Fine fine." She put her hands up in a surrender position. "But you proof read it first." She said with a smirk.