I'd never think that.

Hey guys, the story is coming to an end. I feel so sad. Sorry didn't edit xoxo.

Belle

And before I knew it, she was kissing me.

She was so into it. But I felt nothing. No tingles, no shivers. Nothing.

Her hand reached up and cupped the side of my face. It wasn't until her tongue ran over my bottom lip, asking for entrance I realized what was happening.

"Well well well. You move on pretty fast." A voice said.

I immediately snapped my face to the person and saw the last person I expected to see.

"J-jake?" I stuttered.

"That's my name." He said arrogantly.

"What so you want?" I gritted out.

"Nothing. Aren't you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?" He smirked.

I looked down as a wave of guilt washed through me. "She's not my girlfriend."

"Oh? So your single then?" He hauled me up by my arm.
His fingers were digging into my skin. At this point, I really wish Lee was here.

"Let me go." I spat.

"No, you're single. So we can finally have some fun." He grinned. He was actually attractive but ew.

"I'm not. And Lee is gonna kick your ass if you don't let me go."

"You're with Lee? And you just kissed her? Holy shit this is amazing."

"Let her go." Roxanne finally snapped out of her daze.  She stepped closer and pushed him back. He was about to punch her when someone grabbed his hand.

"The fuck, dude?" Jace asked. "Why can't you leave them alone?"

Jake let my hand go and shrugged.

"Where have you been?" Haylee asked cautiously.

"None of your fucking business."

"Well then."

"You should really figure out why these two were sucking faces and Rylee is no where to be found." He smirked.

"What!" Haylee yelled as Jake walked away.

"It wasn't anything." I quickly said and watched as hurt flashed through Roxanne's eyes.

"I bet it wasn't."

"Could you give us a moment?" Roxanne asked.

"Sure. Meet us in the parking lot."

Suddenly I was enraged. She knew I was with Rylee and she still kissed me.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked.

"I wanted to." She shrugged.

"You don't kiss people who are in relationships!" I yelled.

"Yeah? Well people in relationships don't kiss back. If you didn't feel anything for me, you would've pushed me away or slapped me."

With that, I slapped her hard causing her head to snap sideways.

"Okay, I deserve that. I'm sorry." She rubbed her cheek.