Part 1

You are at a party totally wasted, when you hear yelling and you see your friends running away from something. You don't know what so you want to go and see but you are to drunk to realise or see anything what's going on. Everything is spinning and you try to focus. You start to see something there are police cars pulling up and cops coming out of the car. You try to run away but you get dizzy and Fall on the floor. One of the officers is coming up to you he helps you up and brings you to one of the police cars. You don't resist at all you don't have the strength to do so. You fall on the back seat and they drive of.
You've been on the road for about 30 minutes until you get somewhere. You are not sure but you think it's probably the police station.

Y/n: Where are we? I wanna go home!

The officer doesn't say anything he picks you up and carries you inside.

Y/n: You don't want to waist anytime huh?

You get inside and they make drug and alcohol tests on you. Another officer comes up to you and gives you a cup.

Officer 2: Here pee in there!

You were about to pull you pants down but she stops you.

Officer 2: Not here there is a restroom right next to you.

The other officer comes in.

Officer 1: How's it going?

Officer 2: Take her to the restroom she doesn't seem to be alright walking by herself.

Officer 1: Yeah ok.

He helps you up and brings you to the toilets you pee in the cup. You give the cup with your pee in it to the officer.

Y/n: Here you weirdo!

That was the last thing you said before you blacked out.

You slowly start to wake up and start to look around
you realize your in your room. You slowly sit up in your bed and put one hand on your head.

Y/n: Ouch!

You have a hangover from last night. You don't remember anything that happened.
Suddenly someone come running in your room.

???: What the fuck where you thinking?

You focus and see it's Lea your roommate.

Y/n: Good morning to you too Lea

You lay back and close your eyes.

Y/n: What happened last night?? The last thing I remember is passing out at the police station..

Lea: I'm surprised you remember that. You were so drunk!

Y/n: I know can you just tell me what happened after that?

Lea: If course! So all I know is that the police called your family back in London. They called the school so someone could get you and bring you home. The school kicked you out for drinking under age. Your brother booked you a flight back to London, he said it would be the best if you'd come home.. Oh yeah and he said you should move back in with him and Tom.

Y/n: They kicked me out?? That can't be true..

Lea: I'm really sorry! I'm gonna miss you so much!

Y/n: When do I have to leave?

Lea: Haz tolled me he booked a flight for Monday next week.

Y/n: so I have less then a week to pack everything and say goodbye?

Lea: Yeah I guess..

You try to hold your tears back and fake smile.

Y/n: Wait when did you talk to Haz?

Lea: Well he called you at least a million times so I answered. He tolled me you should call him as soon as you can!

Y/n: Oh ok I better call him then.

Lea: Ok I'll leave you alone

Y/n: Thank you!

Lea gets up and leaves but turns around one more time.