Part 49

Your POV
You take your mask off and everyone is shocked. It is quiet for a second and then people start to cheer.

Jimmy: Wow you're right I am surprised.. wow.. so it's been you all along?

You laugh.

Y/n: Yeah it's me with a fake American accent.

You both laugh.

Jimmy: Ok so let me get this straight y/n is Tiana? So Tom didn't cheat cuz you were Tiana and Tiana is y/n so does he know you're here?

Y/n: No actually he doesn't.. Well now he knows I told his brother Harry that he has to make everyone watch TV tonight.

Jimmy: So you wanted to surprise him? Did his family know?

Y/n: No they didn't not even my brother Harrison knew. The only two people who knew were my best friend Lea and Tom.

Jimmy: So you basically kept it a secret from everyone.

You nod.

Y/n: Yeah I did.

Jimmy: Wow that's crazy! So y/n can I call you y/n or do you want me to keep calling you Tiana?

Y/n: Y/n is perfectly fine.

Jimmy: So y/n would you do us the what honor and sing a song live without your mask for the first time?

Y/n: It would be my pleasure.

You perform the song you wrote for Tom.

Jimmy: That was great! So I heard that you wrote this song for someone special. May I ask who you wrote this song for?

You start to smile immediately when you think about Tom.

Y/n: It's a bit Tom.

The audience starts to cheer when you say that.

Jimmy: That's what I thought. Well thank you for being here tonight and tell us who you are. I hope we'll see each other again.

He shakes your hand.

Jimmy: Y/n Osterfield everybody!

The audience cheers again and you get off the stage. You go into your dressing room and take your phone out. You thought that would've call you but he didn't. You go outside surrounded by bodyguards. The second you go outside there are so many fans wanting pictures and autographs from you. You have a huge smile on your face. You were so worried your fans would be disappointed but they clearly aren't. You go to your car and get in and Steve drives you to your hotel.

Steve: How'd it go?

Y/n: It was great! But I'm really exhausted only one more interview tomorrow and I can go back home and see Tom again.

Steve: I'm happy for you so how'd he react?

Y/n: I don't know he didn't call but I'll call him as soon as I get to the hotel. I'm really nervous I hope he's not disappointed or mad at me.

Steve: I'm sure he'll be very happy and proud.

Y/n: Thank you I hope you're right.

He drives you home and you go into your hotel room and try to call Tom. He doesn't answer and you get a FaceTime all from Nikki at the same time. You pick up. Everyone except Tom is there.

Nikki: Hey sweetie we just wanted to tell you how proud we all are.

Y/n: Aww thank you so much! I hope you're not mad at me for keeping it from you all.

Sam: Of course we're not mad!

Paddy: Yeah he's right we're not mad it's so cool you're Tirana!

You smile.

Y/n: Thank you! I'm glad you see it that way.

Nikki: By the way you look really stunning today!

Y/n: Thank you so much!

You're really happy but wonder we're Tom is.

Y/n: Ehm so where is Tom?

Sam: I'm sorry but he left and went home. He run out.

Y/n: Oh ok.. ehm was he mad?

Nobody says anything so you ask paddy.

Y/n: Come on paddy tell me!

Paddy: Well yeah I think he was. I mean he seemed mad.

Y/n: Oh did he say anything?

Paddy: Not exactly. Well he got up and said I can't believe it. But he said it really mad and then he left and went home.

You look down and say nothing.

Nikki: Are you ok sweetie?

Y/n: Yes I'm fine..!

Sam: Are you sure you're ok?

Y/n: I'm fine but I got to go now. I love you all! Bye!

Everyone: Bye we love you too!

You hang up and change into some comfy clothes. You turn the TV on and watch Spider-Man homecoming. You then lay down in your bed and fall asleep. You wake up the next day at 12pm. You slept well but had a lot of weird and confusing dreams. You open your eyes and look at your phone. Where you are that you still don't have any calls or texts from Tom. So you decide to call him again but he still doesn't pick up. You then get up take a shower change clothes. You then go out to a little cafe to eat breakfast. When suddenly someone taps you on your shoulder. You turn around.

Y/n: Oh my god!